Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Mojo Monday - Share what's good!

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/7 18:09:08 )

Mondays, you know?

Why not share some positivity. Write something big or small that is good right now. I'll start.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/7 18:10:24 )

It's spring here! The birds and back, the weather is warmer and in about 2 weeks it will be Cherry Blossom season!!
I finished two essays for my class, now I just need to study for the exam.
My friend is coming to stay with me in about 10 days, and after that my in-laws are coming to ours for the first time (they live in England)

Donator — He/Him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/7 18:13:43 )
I've been drawing a lot. ^^

Ping me!

Hangout

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/7 18:24:56 )

@Shark: That's awesome. ^^

Donator — He/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/7 22:26:24 )
(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)ノ Hello there

In my rehab a spot opend to start cooking! So now every tuesday ill start to learn how to cook :^D Lil nervous but exited!
I believe its only been my 3th week now but the ppl hare are friendly (bit odd im the youngest one there tho lol)
+Now that i need to be somewhere daily my sleep shedule is getting alot better, the first few days where bad where i was running on barely an hour of sleep. While its still not the best its atleast a minimum of 4-5 hours but mostly 7!
My rehab is also giving me time for my hobbys, they have a creative room that im free to use every thursday afternoon with alot of suplies. So ive collected some patterns and im making some tiny dolls clothes, ive also made a card with a goblin on hehe

Ive finally recieved my money and it turns out they paid me all the past months aswel so i sudenly have a decent amount of money. It also means i can finally start looking for healthcare and start my waittime to get my chest surgery!
I was also able to pay back a friend! She wasent bugging me ab it at all and at first even said it was fine but i insisted so now being able to give it back all at once was great!!
It also means i can properly start saving up for my first tattoo! (will be Howl Jenkins from Howls Moving Castle)

I got a new button up shirt, its a lilac color and i rly like it even tho it looks rly unflattering on me lol. and i should get my hair cut again soon! (going for the mohawk mullet mix again bc i loved it)

IN about 4 months im gonna table with a friend at a small con (fingers crossed it wont get canceld) and my friend and i have been planing alot. I rly love searching up stuff on what to buy to do things and then comparing them and seeking out the best price ect lol.

I got my brother to buy a game i rly love (Omori) and he seems to enjoy it aswel! My friends werent intrested in playing it (they did let me talk ab it for hours tho lol) so im exited to have somebody to actualy gush ab it now!

。.:☆*:・ヽ(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)

♦ Gob | 23 | Taurus | Belgium ♦
Insta | Toyhouse | Gallery | Carrd

♦ My Art Shop ♦

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/7 23:32:42 )

@GoblinsAndTea: Learning to cook is a great skill. Awesome that you are working.
Being able to sleep is amazing. I'm missing a little sleep myself, I would like to be back to 8 hours a night lol

There are soo many awesome things going on and I'm really happy for you. Thanks for sharing. ^^

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/8 00:35:51 )
I spent this morning doing errands. I'm happy to see my son excited about something. He's a nonchalant kiddo. Too much like I was when I was a kid. :o
So I'm happy that he's happy today.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/8 00:41:31 )

@Koah: Aw that's really sweet. ^^

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/8 16:57:10 )

@koneko That's awesome. I needed some rest yesterday too and I got it.

Voltie — she/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/8 17:07:04 )

Its tuesday already, but yesterday I got delivery for my new bed set that I won from work :O
so happy to finally be on a mattress that isn't to firm for me! I like sleeping on my stomach and at last my boobs have somewhere to go without being crushed :vanora_xd:

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/8 18:09:03 )

@Jolly: That's super awesome! I bet it's comfy :)

Voltie — she/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/8 18:11:53 )

@Totalanimefan:
its a Purple mattress so its quite weird, but they're real good for pressure relief. So I'm definitely hoping it helps my sciatica chill out :') some of that is caused by sleeping on floors for a chunk of my adulthood. Maybe I can learn to sleep on my back again :vanora_xd: probably not cause I get nightmares on my back

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/9 17:54:57 )

@Jolly: I'm no good at sleeping on my back either.
Do you like your purple mattress or are you still figuring it out?

Voltie — she/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/11 19:48:34 )

@Totalanimefan:
still figuring it out. it can take a few weeks to adjust to a new mattress. but it is already better than our previous one lol just waiting for it to break in more

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/11 19:56:08 )

@Jolly: Oh I see. I didn't know it was such a long process. How can one tell at the store which mattress to get then?

Voltie — she/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/12 04:40:15 )

@Totalanimefan:
Usually by taking your time and making sure spinal alignment is supported. The mattresses in the store are usually pretty broken into (I walk on my store mattresses to make extra sure of that lmao fluffs the materials when they're new), so you can at least get a first impression of what kind of comfort level the mattress has, and if you have a GOOD sales person who can determine your alignment (without stupid surveys and machines that hold no true merit) then you can get a good idea if its going to continue to be comfortable after your muscles settle into it!

If its a brand new mattress, the materials have to be broken into like new shoes. They're often more stiff, so thats why we say give it 30 days. muscles adjust and so does the mattress. But always always go with a store that has the best "trial period" and no restocking fees, cause there's always a chance for exchanges to be needed.

I am leaving Voltra
Find my links here

08 22 22

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/12 18:04:54 )

@Jolly: Thanks for the advice! <3

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.