Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities Please close and lock this up

Voltie — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/6 17:29:59 )

May I please get Hanami? It's one of my wishlist items.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/6 21:31:09 )

@The Bride: I missed this reply in the chaos of March.
Dog has bladder stones but cause he's already on meds for Seizures and he's peeing ok, they said it might go away on it's own. He hasn't been to the vet since. No seizures.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/7 22:29:35 )
@Totalanimefan: it is okay for late reply, I understand 100% I hope that the bladder stones go away, and that is good on the no more seizures.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/7 23:10:28 )

@The Bride: thanks me too. Some sad news about me is my husband and I have Covid. We have had it since last Friday so we are hoping we feel better soon.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/14 23:35:28 )
@Totalanimefan: so sorry to hear that, hopefully it isn't so bad, and that you both get well soon.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/16 15:33:59 )

@The Bride: Thank you we do too. We are moving in a month and with our current states, I couldn't imagine us carrying anything heavy or having the energy to carry things all day.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/17 17:52:23 )
@Totalanimefan: are you moving to a warmer state to be closer to family? Hopefully you have a good, but safe smooth move.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/17 20:48:00 )

@The Bride: it’s thoughtful for you to say that but I’m just moving like 3 miles away lol. Spring and fall are wonderful here and summer is less intense than FL but winter here does suck. Could be worse like the mid-west tho.
Thank you. I feel like a pro at it now lol.
Happy Easter. How are you?

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/19 02:20:06 )
@Totalanimefan: happy late easter, you're welcome that isn't to bad of a move.

I am okay, Just got done making dinner.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/19 15:44:09 )

@The Bride: Yeah it's better than cross country. I've done those before. It's very stressful lol.
Nice! What did you have?

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/4 07:16:16 )
@Totalanimefan: moving far away is hard even living in the same state and moving some towns over. Moving just isn't fun in general it is a lot of hard work.

I made Spaghetti that night, I think today being Wednesday, I will have to make Stroganoff pasta

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/4 12:42:05 )

@The Bride: ain’t that the truth lol
It doesn’t help that I have long Covid either. Makes my energy levels less.

That sounds good :)

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/6 13:58:02 )
@Totalanimefan: you still sick with covid? Did you catch it a 2nd time or something?

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/6 15:53:50 )

@The Bride: No. I have long covid. That's where you don't have covid anymore but you still have things wrong with you. It's different for different people but basically it's like an autoimmune disease. I have brain fog and low energy. My lungs aren't as good as they were before.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/10 08:47:32 )
@Totalanimefan: oooh that isn't good, long covid sounds like it sucks.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/10 17:04:54 )

@The Bride: It really does suck. Luckily for a lot of people it goes away over time. I hope I'm one of those people.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/31 16:23:04 )
@Totalanimefan: hopefully it goes away, I wonder if there are ways to make things better somehow for you maybe look up ways to get rid of that Brain Fog first maybe as for energy that say eating different fruits help. As for the lungs beats me.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/31 17:45:03 )

@The Bride: Thank you. Since it's summer I will try that. I've been trying to take lots of vitamins.
How have you been? And did you see that there is a new event?

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/31 18:20:27 )
@Totalanimefan: It is good that you have been taking vitamins, I try to take my vitamin everyday but sometimes I forget, or I think that I took one already, and I don't want to go and chance taking a second one.

I have been doing okay, just got rid of a layer of dusty dust bunnies in my room last night, now I can understand on why I have been sneezing a lot.

I saw that there is an event, I made an event thread, but I am a bit late for joining and it seems like no one is super chatty.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/31 18:25:08 )

@The Bride: I forget sometimes too lol. I think everyone does.
Nice. I just cleaned a lot last weekend and it feels better in here to have it clean.
I think the event is on for 2 weeks and it just started this weekend. I'm sure you will get people. I think it's slow atm because people are working.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.