Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat What did you get for Christmas/The Holidays?

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/26 03:47:54 )
I love seeing what everyone’s favorite gifts were. What did you receive this holiday season?

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/26 03:49:39 )
On Voltra on my main I received some orbs from @Spider: and I was very happy.
In real life I got Brain vs Brain for the Switch (Series is known as Big Brain Academy) and I got some nice skincare!

Donator — He/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/26 04:26:04 )

I got something I've been dying to get my hands on for years: a Merry Mushroom canister set just like the one my great grandparents had. In perfect condition, no less!

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/26 04:51:55 )

@Count Trashula: that’s awesome! The link didn’t work for me tho ^^;

Donator — He/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/26 06:31:38 )
(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)ノ Hello there

So this is the first year my family is been doing so bad they couldnt afford me a gift but i dont mind.
However my friend helped me afford 3 difrent mini dolls wich im verry thankful off. I still felt rly bad for asking in the first place bc i know im not able to finacially do that so i promised her to pay her back in small bits.
I know thats not huge but that meant alot to me :'^D

。.:☆*:・ヽ(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)

♦ Gob | 23 | Taurus | Belgium ♦
Insta | Toyhouse | Gallery | Carrd

♦ My Art Shop ♦

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/26 13:22:34 )

Let's see. I got a coffee mug and 15$ Publix gift card from my job, lol comically too big tiger paw slippers, an InuYasha throw blanket, a Sesshomaru Funko Pop, Journey to the West volume 3, A Deadpool graphic novel, a small candle leather scented, a water bottle holder, a pin that has a violin on it and says Bard, eventually I'll have a crotched witches hat (friend hasn't finished it yet), new pajama pants, and I used some Christmas money to buy 3 tickets to see the new Spiderman movie on Wednesday.

Might be missing something, not sure.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/26 17:01:05 )

@Another Movie Addict: those are awesome gifts. I love that you got stuff from Inuyasha. I love that series. ^^
@GoblinsAndTea: no shame in your game. Congrats on the awesome gift. ^^

Voltie — They/He Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/26 19:46:17 )
Should they keep it on display...

Most of the gifts i've gotten so far have been smaller simply due to financial situations, but I still appreciate them. I got a new 6" squishmallow named Darla! She's a reindeer. Also got some various accessories (arm sleeves, suspenders, a pin or two), a bunch of candy and like... $70 in cash!

I was supposed to get another gift from my aunt, but apparently someone swiped the package from her porch. She's gonna have Amazon send a new one directly to me, since its far less likely to happen here. I am theorizing that she might've gotten me a new drawing tablet based on context clues she's given me, but I'm not 100% on that.

Or redecorate?

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/27 02:58:52 )

I got exposed to COVID for Christmas! My sister works at an urgent care clinic and she brought home the virus. So far I feel fine. Testing is in high demand so I have to wait two more days to get tested. But, the longer the better because you never know how long your incubation period will actually be!

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/27 18:20:44 )

@MaxIsConfused: Wow those are awesome gifts. I love getting cash too lol. Damn that sucks. People are crazy with stealing packages lately.

@Bonnie: Wow what a great gift. /s
I hope that you don't have it, and if you do, that it's not that bad. I think I remember you saying you were vaxxed?

Donator — He/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/27 21:00:27 )

@Totalanimefan: i replaced it with an imgur link; hopefully that one works. not my photo but it's the same set.

ALWAYS PING ME

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/27 21:42:11 )

@Count Trashula: It works now. Those are super cute! ^^

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/27 23:25:15 )

Well I got a christmas gift from volunteer work. It was a box with some food, a sentenced candle and a blanket. Then from work I got a small box with some local snacks and a 35 euro giftcard.

And from my parents I got a blouse:

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/27 23:37:11 )

@vengeance: That's cool. I actually like that blouse lol

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/28 06:44:44 )

@Kory: Hanukkah is awesome. Did you have Latkes too? I love those.

Voltie — she/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/28 23:42:49 )

My fiance got me this shirt :'''''D
if anyone here played ffx

my mom got me another diorama shop too, I loveeee these

among other sweet things <3

I am leaving Voltra
Find my links here

08 22 22

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/29 00:05:00 )

@Jolly: OMG That diorama shop is sooo cute!

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/29 01:51:56 )

@Kory: That sounds sooo good! I could totally go for that right now lol

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/29 05:25:24 )

@Totalanimefan: yes indeedy! I got the vaccine as soon as I was able to. I have been tested once and it was negative already but I got tested again. My quarantine ends just right before New years so let's hope! Though I was going to get my booster shot but now I need to wait until I see how these test results go

bloop

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/29 05:35:54 )

@Bonnie: Good luck, I hope it comes back negative! ^^ Keep us updated.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.