Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/5 09:35:59 )
@grost: your weather sounds nice being in the 70s and 60s that is, but when to cold that is hard to say.

@star2000shadow: so sorry to hear that your heater doesn't work, but it is good that they all keep it cranked, and heat rises.

Quilts and big heavy blankets keep me warm, I've thought about getting a weighted blanket, but I haven't yet.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/5 19:37:32 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d’espoir | His Elegance | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Bird Handler | Winter Stroll | Holiday Helper | Angel of the Sea|

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @The Bride: a I also have a little heater that I use as well for on days where I'm especially sensitive to the cold. <:3( )~~

Voltie — They/Them Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/5 21:24:34 )
There's something foul about the air here...

@The Bride: Yeah the weather's fine for now, but it gets interesting like a car crash when spring rolls around, we have no idea if we're gonna get negatives and four feet of snow or get slammed with a sledgehammer of summer weather lol. I'm betting on first month of spring being negatives and then immediate warm weather

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/6 01:52:23 )
@star2000shadow: well that is very good to hear, little heaters do wonders don't they.

@grost: your weather seems odd, some times it is cold in spring, or it is warm were people want to go swimming but can't because the water is still to cold for beaches, and lakes.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/6 02:11:54 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d&rsquo;espoir | His Elegance | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Bird Handler | Winter Stroll | Holiday Helper | Angel of the Sea|

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @The Bride: yes, yes they do 'nods' I'll probably dig it out at some point, gotta re arrange things ont he top shelf in my closet anyways so that I can store stuff up there 'nods' so i'll probably find it shortly haha. <:3( )~~

Voltie — They/Them Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/6 03:44:35 )
There's something foul about the air here...

@The Bride: There's a joke in my city "You don't like the weather? Don't worry, wait 5 minutes and it'll change" :P

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/6 09:06:44 )
@star2000shadow: well that is very good to hear. Hopefully you van find it and store lots of stuff up on the shelves.

@grost: that is an interesting one, in my area it is like people forgot how to drive in icy/snowy condictions. Even when they have lived here all their lives.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/6 18:03:30 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d&rsquo;espoir | His Elegance | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Bird Handler | Winter Stroll | Holiday Helper | Angel of the Sea|

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @The Bride: True. They finished fixing my right hearing aid. so I might be less crabby now being able to hear and what not makes me less irritable haha. <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/7 14:57:18 )
@star2000shadow: glad to hear, that you can hear again.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/7 17:27:11 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @The Bride: 'facedesk' they forgot it was a hearing aid I'd had them set to a certian volume so i could hear, and hten tu rn off the volume control so I didn't have to worrie about it. so no, don't have my right hearing aid back yet but 'sigh' the sentements are welcome. <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/8 03:16:28 )
@star2000shadow: that is no fun, so sorry to hear that.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/8 18:37:37 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @The Bride: It could be worse but its still annoying. 'sigh' so how goes your day today? <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/8 19:01:34 )
@star2000shadow: I am sorry to hear that.

I woke up late, I was to wake up early. But didn't got up got dressed, it is cold outside, it snowed a bit to.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/8 20:44:14 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @The Bride: we've been dealing with cold to. but it could be worse. so I'm just gonna take it with a grain of salt. <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/9 09:07:08 )
@star2000shadow: yeah my cousin told me that it was going to be snow starting tomorrow being the 10 through the 16 uhh we are getting snow today, snow and rain tomorrow, and on Saturday we are getting snow, freezing rain, sleet, more snow. on Wednesday we are getting we are getting rain. Lol I don't mind the weather so much yesterdays snow looked like frost

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/9 17:51:31 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @The Bride: Oh that..sounds fun 'blinks' we've gotten snow and mostly cold weather. though the little heater I dug out did a great job of warming my bedroom up. so I woke up semi warm and toasty. which was nice. and today I go get my hearing aids. so I'm even more happy. <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/10 08:42:21 )
@star2000shadow: well that is very good to hear, I had to go to the dr. yesterday I was put on an antibiotic for my toothache that isnt great for having, I dislike tooth pain

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/10 20:15:00 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @The Bride: 'Blank look' who ever enjoy's tooth pain? <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/12 04:20:54 )
@star2000shadow: some who don't know that they have tooth pain

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/12 04:54:21 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
The Bride:
@star2000shadow: some who don't know that they have tooth pain

'blinks' how can..huh I've always felt some form of tooth discomfort if something was wrong. so the idea of not is..interesting. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.