Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Voltra Discussion Post-Event Blues

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/1 10:02:46 )

@Kory: haha yeah xD I was surprised it ran a normal time but much less items and stuff. We got behind so it got thrown together last minute xD turned out pretty good though :3

@dragoness129: I can’t wait for reaping ritual either xD there’s such good items coming I can’t even -flails- also can’t wait til you guys get to see them and I don’t have to keep them a secret anymore xD

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/1 15:09:19 )

Omg another event to cure me of my blues!!!

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/2 00:59:44 )

@Ruby: All that inside access to the cool items! Lucky! :P
-goes an excited seat jig in anticipation-

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/2 02:59:09 )

@dragoness129: I just get to see the process xD I still have to wait for launches to be able to use anything lol

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/2 03:00:20 )

I don't have post-event blues, tbh. While I participated by doing puzzles, I didn't interact in the hangout forums, so I guess I missed the hype/ excitement there.

I'm pretty shy so I'd rather do puzzles, but even those get boring after a while, so I can't really say I was too excited during the event. I am looking forward to the upcoming events, although I'm sure I'll do the same with them as I did the last few. ^^; Hoping that the puzzles will count towards the next events, that is.

❀❀❀❀

Check out my shop! Currently selling Winter '21 Plasma Orb Items and more.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/3 03:45:38 )

@Ark: if there is ever a problem with the puzzles not granting you event currency during an event tell the staff know. That’s a bug.
If you ever want a place to chat you can always chat with me. ^^

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.