Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat How are you guys / what’s up?

Donator — Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/8 10:07:59 )
Hi guys :) How’s everyone / what’s up?

I made this thread because it’s been a long time since I properly chatted to Voltra people, with a lot of time seeming to have flown by this year~ And idk I’m just lonely.

…I MISS BEING HERE MORE OFTEN.

As for me, I’ve been doing art, watching tv, and living part-time in my apartment with Juliette~

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/8 10:10:16 )
Hi, I miss you! ;_;

-hugs-

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/8 10:14:18 )
Hello there everyone *waves* I'm doing fine and hope you all are doing great as well.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/8 16:42:28 )

@Jessamine: It's nice to see you again! I wish you were on Voltra more too.
At least you came back during the event. ^^

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/8 22:16:59 )

@Jessamine: Hey nice to see you :) don’t think we’ve talked since winter solstice:o

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/8 22:36:59 )

@Kory: Cute avatar! ^^

Donator — Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/9 07:38:55 )
@juliette: I miss you too :) I’ll be back in apartment next month.

@chiffonorange: Hi Chiffon :) That’s good to hear :D I’m good thanks ^^ I had my first vaccine dose today, in which I’m trying to drink a lot of water as my arm hurts.

@totalanimefan: Hi Total :) Yeah I keep drifting in and out xDD Yeah I noticed this event is going on, as well as the previous one with Cafe Cerise. They both look(ed) fun! ; I guess I felt too tired to participate :P However, I still have energy to do art which is the main thing giving me joy these days; I would like to live in drawing land, instead of reality :D I most likely will join the art exchange~

@ruby: Hi Ruby, good to see you too :) Yeah it’s been a while xD How are you?

@kory: Hi Kory. :) Thanks! <3 Yeah me and Juliette are twins :3

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/9 09:17:11 )

@Jessamine: I’m good, working on projects haha you? :3

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/9 09:54:46 )
@jessamine: That's great to hear ^_^ and I see, it's normal to feel that your arm hurts after getting first dose of vaccine though it varies from person since some people might have little to no side effects. Hope you have lots of rest after your first dose though. :o

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/9 15:09:45 )

@Jessamine: I see you go your shot yesterday. Rest up.
Art is a nice way to pass the time. I love looking at pictures of nature and landscapes. :)

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/10 02:30:17 )

Hello! I just spend the past 2 hours working on puzzles to get seeds for the event haha.

❀❀❀❀

Check out my shop! Currently selling Winter '21 Plasma Orb Items and more.

Donator — Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/11 05:01:06 )
@kory: Yeah it’s pretty awesome 💕 It’s very easy to chat to my twin ^^ One downside is when people mix our names up as we look very similar & think we’re the same person which isn’t true 😢

@ark: Hi! That sounds enjoyable xD The puzzles are very fun & relaxing to do, with the gorgeous art & efficiency of moving pieces around 😊

@chiffonorange: Yeah I was scared I might have more side effects other than arm hurting as I have a lot of body problems including high red blood cells which I somehow mixed up its seriousness with white cell disorder ^^; Thanks, I will try to relax/hydrate :3

@totalanimefan: Thanks, I will rest :) I really hope my country goes out of lockdown next month when majority of people are vaccinated. I really need help with seeing my therapist in person. I’m also pretty scared of the rising theory that there are more cases with more vaccinations. 😱 Yeah, art helps keep my mind off my worries :)

@ruby: That’s good :) What kind of projects? I’m planning to do more drawing soon ^_^

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/11 05:42:37 )

@Jessamine: I can assure you, there are not more cases because more people getting the vaccine.
Maybe people got the idea because more people are getting the vaccine but at the same time there is a new corona variant called Delta. And it’s considered much more infectious. And can infect other people very quickly. Both just happen to be happening at the same time.

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/11 06:47:43 )

@Jessamine: IT work for voltra and making some magnets for myself lol

What things are you gonna draw? :3

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/11 09:47:59 )
@jessamine: I see, same here I was also scared (though more nervous than scared) about having serious side effects besides fever, headache and pain on the arm. No problem ^^

Donator — Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/11 14:38:31 )
@totalanimefan: Oh I see :) That makes sense. Yeah I’ve heard about Delta. I’ve been kinda scaring myself with the vaccine conspiracy theories that sometimes pop up on YouTube (I especially got scared with vaccinated people dying in 2 years one - & also this is not conspiracy but I got scared of foreign substances in vaccines too). I can kind of see why the vaccine was made the way it is (I got Pfizer) with the spike protein - like, even with all my body problems, my immune / digestive / body systems in general does well in trying to fix it, so it doesn’t last too long. Although I should still take better care of my body. I kind of wish there was more to the vaccine though…?

@ruby: That sounds cool :) Does the IT work involve pixelising? :o

I’ve been thinking of a few art ideas, including: doing more art commissions for people’s OCs, BTS members all together, Nell Crain from Haunting of Hill House, Johnnie Guilbert with sunflowers from his new visualiser MV, and my OC + probably visually portray a bunch of roleplay threads/ideas I did in the past; I have so many roleplay verses I wrote that went unused, so I might as well draw them and bring them to new light XD 💕 Drawing my rp stuff will help me heal as well as writing rp every now and then~

@chiffonorange: I hope you feel okay after taking the vaccine too! 💕 I really like your avatar by the way 🥰

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/11 15:30:51 )

@Jessamine: oh my gosh don’t watch those videos! They are nothing but garbage. Lol
Also the COVID vaccine hasn’t been out for two years so how did someone die from this vaccine?
I got the Pfizer one too. I had a sore arm after the first shot and I didn’t feel well the first full day after getting my shot but then I was fine and I’ve been fine. I’m in the US where a lot of people have gotten the Pfizer vaccine. It’s safe. :)
Also have you seen in the news that a lot of anti-vaxxers are getting COVID and then begging for the vaccine while in the hospital? But it doesn’t work like that. It doesn’t cure COVID, it helps prevent the spread of COVID and has a 98% prevention rate for hospitalizations.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/12 01:34:34 )
@jessamine: Thank you ^^ And I really like your avatar as well :D She looks like she's playing a song.

Donator — Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/13 07:36:10 )
@chiffonorange: Thankyou! ^^ My avatar is based off the character Tuesday Simmons from the anime Carole & Tuesday <3

@totalanimefan: ok I’ll stop watching conspiracy videos haha. That’s good though you & other US people are okay from the vaccine ^^ Yeah, I’ve seen anti-vaxxers in hospital too from COVID on the news. As well as people who had severe side effects from the vaccine too, like myocarditis/pericarditis. I decided to stop taking my antidepressant medication, amitriptyline, because I got anxious about heart contraindications long-term & if it would worsen with Pfizer. That makes sense on how the vaccine works :) Last month, I had a friend of mine land in hospital after he took AstraZeneca & I got really scared for him ; it turned out to be a severe anxiety attack from all the bad media hype about that particular vaccine. He’s fine now which is good :)
‘god, tell us the reason youth is wasted on the young. I thought I saw you out there crying, woah-oh. I saw a lion kiss a deer, we are all lost stars trying to light up the dark.’ ~ Jungkook. / diary. text. visual. comm.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/13 10:33:03 )
@jessamine: No problem and I see ^^

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.