Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Artist Galleries ♱ Portraits in Dust: Hoov's Art Gallery ♱

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/7 17:42:37 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @hoovydoobydoo: I'm Fine, it's just a wound from an infection i some how or other got 'shrugs' i've been dealing with infections in my legs since five years ago so It's pretty much old hat but it also means when its really really cold, my legs hurt like a SOB 'rubs face' <:3( )~~

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/9 01:39:21 )
@star2000shadow: Ah I see. I'm sorry to hear that though. How do you actually get it treated though? Sounds like a pain :l

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/9 02:51:40 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @hoovydoobydoo: i go to a wound clinic that supplies me with the things i need to care for it and logs its progress. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/18 03:35:53 )
@star2000shadow: Oh that's nice! It's great you have a some sort of service that helps keep track of that AND gives you what you need. It'd be even better if your country had something like free healthcare/ I heard England has that and I'm so envious!

How have you been lately btw? Sorry I haven't been on here much and suddenly not speaking to you for quite some time. Hope things have been going decent for you

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/24 14:09:29 )
Been struggling to keep up with Swordtember but I've done a few more new ones as of late:

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/3 00:44:04 )

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/3 15:09:43 )

-approves- Your art is so nice to look at, and detailed.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/4 04:22:06 )
@Totalanimefan: Thank yoooou That means a lot to me!

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/4 04:23:00 )

@hoovydoobydoo: Aw I’m glad. ^^ I’m not an artist. I just like to look at other people’s art lol. I don’t have any feedback other than oh pretty lol

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/4 07:43:57 )
@Totalanimefan: Haha but still, what you do and what you say is still very meaningful for any artist honestly! The art world is a pretty competitive place to be in so you can imagine how hard it can be to get your work noticed by others. Every little thing counts, be it encouraging compliments or constructive feedback (maybe insulting ones too to a certain extent, which could serve as fuel for our rage or just plain pettiness LOL)

I love your straightforwardness here. Kudos to you!

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/4 12:43:41 )

@hoovydoobydoo: that’s true. Even if I don’t have anything to say that could make you better, you still put in the effort and even someone like me can see that and appreciate it. :)
Oh thank you ^^

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/7 02:13:15 )
@Totalanimefan: No problem! My hearttt Wish more people were like you. Some seem to look at art as if it's nothing, but oh well.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/7 02:15:16 )

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/7 19:51:57 )

@hoovydoobydoo: What?! How is that possible. Do people not see all of the work that goes into it? It's a lot.
Also your new drawings kinda have a SMT(Shin Megami Tensei) demon feel.
And to reply to your profile comment, thanks! Now we wait haha

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/7 08:50:57 )
@Totalanimefan: I guess it's a lack of understanding on the process? :shrug:

That honestly is so damn flattering, so thank you for that! Monster design can be such a joy to do
Hope things have been well for you so far. Really sorry for the late reply

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/7 09:30:17 )
Made a few new OCs lately!!!!

Florentine Doré

Esper Cross

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/7 16:08:29 )

@hoovydoobydoo: It's cool. It's been so long I don't even remember what we were talking about. I hope life was good to you the last few months. ^^

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/10 08:04:01 )
@Totalanimefan: I think it had to do with your interview from a few months ago? I'm not sure either lmao

Not gonna lie it's been a struggle the past few months, mentally and emotionally mainly

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/11 17:18:34 )

@hoovydoobydoo: Oh yeah. It went well, but in the end they wanted someone with more experience and I think the recruiter told me, they didn't go with anyone.
That sucks. I've been very busy from May until Sept, but then after the busier ended it's like I had time to worry and flounder around. I finished school in Sept! Yay, but then it's like I have to find a job, and catch up on seeing people and my life is completely different just like that. I've been applying for a ton of jobs and so far it's just been no or maybe I'll get to the phone call stage, and then nothing.
What have you been struggling with? Do you wanna talk about it?

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/13 14:49:12 )
@Totalanimefan: Woooow. They're kinda picky or specific on who they want, I guess. At least the interview went well for you, which is great :D

Congratulations on finishing school btw!! That post-school part can be super daunting, I myself haven't had much luck in freelancing nor landing a job yet. But at least the school fees part has been finished, so there's that.

Other than work struggles, just the usual existential crap thinking about the future with random healthy doses of self doubt
Formerly Flytrap.
♱Portraits in Dust♱

Art Twitter

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.