Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Role-play Search! 1x1 and Groups. (3+)

Donator — They/Them Posted 1 year ago ( 2021/07/29 05:44:06 )

@Juliette: Do you want me to make the first post? :)

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2021/07/29 07:02:14 )
@Ava: Yes, please. :)

Donator — They/Them Posted 1 year ago ( 2021/07/30 04:32:52 )

@Juliette: I made my post. :D I think next time I'll ping you so that it'll be a little easier for us to figure out who posted and when. xD

Donator — They/Them Posted 1 year ago ( 2021/08/10 23:39:42 )

Bump????

I'm still looking for RP partners. :)
If anyone's interested even in pairings that aren't listed, please let me know!
I'll see what I can do! (Although I don't do fandoms because I don't know enough about them. ^^;;;)

Voltie — He/ him Posted 1 year ago ( 2021/08/14 20:36:19 )
Okay I have recently been working on a world of my own, and I think it would be a good idea to test it out, so here I go:
Characters: Could by group or onexone, if latter it would probably be Human/ Eldritch deity
Setting: Post- apocalyptic City and outskirts
Npc: Tentacles reaching out of the void, Guardians ( shifters), animals
Basic plot will follow the characters survival in this new world.
Little to no romance.
I am evil. You are evil.
We're all evil.

Ping me. I don't bite.

Artist — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2021/08/14 21:04:11 )
@Ava: I don’t RP that often anymore but I’ve been trying to get back into it. Your this is our escape plot interests me, I like unlikely pairings with added mystery/suspense (such as being framed and having to run away lol)

Donator — They/Them Posted 1 year ago ( 2021/08/14 21:39:13 )

@Klo Tklarau: That sounds interesting! I don't know what an Eldritch deity is, though. :c
I would kinda like something a little more detailed than just following survival in a new world, too. Maybe there's some end game they need to reach? It's more fun in my experience when there is a real clear sense of where they are and where they need to get to. Although, I also don't mind RPs where it's open world and we can slowly build a plot as we go. :D

@Ruby: Oooo, I've also been wanting to get back into RP. I had a little taste of it on another site and now I find myself craving more!!! ;A;
Would you be interested in doing this plot with me? :) I don't have any specific ideas for characters yet, so we can throw some ideas out there and see what sticks?

Artist — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2021/08/14 21:58:18 )
@Ava: I think it’d be fun to try :) sorry in advance if my replies get slow, I try but sometimes I just can’t get my brain to cooperate xD

I’m not sure which pairing or more extensive plot line to go with xD

Donator — They/Them Posted 1 year ago ( 2021/08/15 00:29:26 )

@Ruby: That's alright! I'll probably be a little bit speedy when it comes to replies, but don't at all feel obligated to match my speed with replies. I just get too excited. XDD

Hmmm. Do you have any ideas for a character? I think if I were to do the Escape plot, I'd probably like to play a servant. c: As far as extensive plot goes, maybe.... maybe someone was framed for the murder of a king? And it could be suspicions placed on the servant as well as suspicion on their child? Could be a prince or princess? Or even just a rival royal who's come into town on a visit? I know sometimes in medieval stories, when there are two people accused of the same crime they usually go to "trial" before being hanged. So maybe our characters could start off in a dungeon or something awaiting trial for murder when they plot to escape?
Do you prefer romance? I like MxM romance the best. XD I don't know why!!! XDDD But I'm cool with any pairing you'd want to do!

Artist — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2021/08/15 03:46:03 )
@Ava: that works out perfectly! I was wanting to play a princess xD it would definitely be interesting to be visiting another kingdom during an assassination xD or maybe even assassination attempt? Idk xD

Hmm now I’m not sure if that would be more fun and have to learn this whole new person or if it should be like a servant who traveled with me, or at my own castle who’s been there the whole time.

I think it’d be fun to not know the person at all, a servant from the other kingdom xD

Artist — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2021/08/15 03:47:58 )
@Ava: oh! And I’m good with either it turning into a romance or even just close friendship, like maybe she’s able to get the servant a place in her own kingdom, thats even of some sort of title so the life of servitude is over. (Or if they get married then it definitely would be xD)

Donator — They/Them Posted 1 year ago ( 2021/08/15 04:47:00 )

@Ruby: That sounds awesome! :D I think it would work out amazing then! c:
Do you think we have enough to start a new RP? :D I could make the thread if you want?

I think it would be fun for me to play a servant of the other kingdom, that way we don't know each other!

Artist — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2021/08/15 05:06:06 )
@Ava: yeah sounds good to me! Go for it :3 do you prefer a character profile or just description thru the RP? I don’t think ive made a character profile in a decade 😂 oh and yeah you can totally start :3

Donator — They/Them Posted 1 year ago ( 2021/08/15 05:29:43 )

@Ruby: I think it's much easier to just use character descriptions rather than face claims. C:

Character profiles don't have to be difficult. xD We can even eliminate them and just jump into the RP if you want?
Especially since our characters won't know each other anyway.

And I'll start to work on the RP thread. :)

Artist — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2021/08/15 08:36:30 )
@Ava: yeah I’d rather just write as I go xD and yeah since they don’t know each other they’ll have to find out too so we don’t need that background info

Artist — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2021/08/15 08:37:50 )
@Ava: “The King was King-ing” I love that line so much 😂

Donator — They/Them Posted 1 year ago ( 2021/08/15 18:43:48 )

@Ruby: Sounds good, Ruby! I can make the first post, then!
I think I'll start right after the King was poisoned so that'll give us a chance to play out what we were doing before being accused. :D

And yeah! hahaha, I had to add some humor in there. XD

Artist — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2021/08/15 20:53:19 )
@Ava: sounds good! :D I love humor in stories so by all means have at it xD

Artist — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2021/08/15 20:59:19 )
@Ava: I love the beginning so much! You’re a great writer! I can’t reply right now but I’ll get to it tonight! :3
please ping me
Quest Thread

Donator — They/Them Posted 1 year ago ( 2021/08/15 22:04:37 )

@Ruby: Omigosh, I'm so glad you like it!!! o////o
I didn't want to write too much and accidentally overwhelm you, so I did my best to keep it kinda short. xD

And that's alright! Take your time. :D

I'm Pea! (<---clicky please)

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.