Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ୨♡୧ the milk carton ୨♡୧

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/13 21:13:06 )

@milkshake: Oh gosh, I'm so glad to see you! I've been worried. I'm glad you're back, and I'm so sorry things went bad on you. I hope it's improving?

Donator — Any Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/15 07:51:07 )

:::ʚ♡ɞ:::
@CooperationIsKey: Thanks ;w;!
I'm trying. Everything is going wrong at once and it's really frustrating.
My glasses are gone due to my drunk friend jumping out of our canoe ;___; , boyfriends phone srvice has been deactivated so our doordashing is at a halt, our car is messing up kindve badly, and we missed my drs appointment because our roommates supervisor had covid so we had to get tested and stuff. On top of that, we were trying to get a different place but our roommate had a credit card he forgot about and theyre serving him court papers ;A;!! Our house is pretty icky and falling apart, plus barely has internet bc we live in the woods.
Trying to work everything out, doing my best. Just slow progress and everything set me back really far. :c Been trying to distract myself with State of Decay 2 while I wait for my insurance to approve me going to the eye dr, im diagnosed blind so i cant do too much. At least I can see my PC I guess.

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/15 17:28:22 )

@milkshake:
Oh no, I'm so sorry! That's just awful. So much at once. :( I really really hope things improve for you soon!

Donator — Any Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/20 05:49:46 )

@CooperationIsKey: Hopefully, lol.
Insurance papers should be getting back to me soon. Disability called me and asked a lot of questions, and I may qualify for some stuff due to my mental illnesses so woohoo.

Donator — Any Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/27 12:07:58 )

i have an assessment today for housing help / disability! kind of anxious. not sure wht theyll ask me.
also my boyfriend forgot to cancel duolingo and gamepass trials soooo we're somehow $200 in debt with his bank adding $5 everyday. they told him he wouldnt ever overdraft with his card.. i mean yea mans shouldve cancelled just in case but ???? 200$???

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/27 17:09:33 )

@milkshake: I'm loving your current avatar! It's so cute!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/27 17:10:18 )

@milkshake: Have him call up his bank and try to get those fees removed. They will normally remove them if you call up.

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/28 00:22:03 )

@milkshake: Oh nooooo. I hope he went and canceled that stuff now! It's shocking how fast those "little" fees can add up. :( I hope you're able to get it resolved soon.

And Total is right; often if you call and talk to them, especially if it's not something that happens often, they'll work with you to remove fees and fix overdrafts.

Please ping me!

Donator — Any Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/29 09:59:49 )

@Totalanimefan: thank u! scene queen vibes. and yea we're gonna goto the bank tomorrow, since our phones out of friggin service

@CooperationIsKey: yeah its crazy ;w;. wish they wouldve sent a letter or email about it like wat the hek!!

but spencers is under new management and my friend talked to the manager there and ill probably get hired if i can find a ride there everyday ;3; i really hope so! esp. if the disability thing doesnt work out.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/30 02:51:00 )

@milkshake: I hope it all works out for you guys. That’s a lot of stress.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — Any Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/8 00:26:57 )

I got a job and so did my bf!! i work at spencers and he works at spirit halloween!!

Donator — Any Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/10/27 02:01:16 )

so that uh didnt work out for me but at least bf still has a job lol.
at least i got some paints + canvas tho

Please ping me!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.