Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Entertainment Shows You're Watching?

Voltie — She/They Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/12 06:32:00 )

Are there any shows you've been watching recently?

I've been watching a few shows.

For a show in English, I've been watching Taskmaster.
For a show in Russian, I've started watching Detective Anna with English subtitles.
I haven't actually been watching any particular Korean shows lately, but I'd like to start watching more Korean shows again.

★~~Questing~~★

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/12 09:09:06 )

I started watching Sweet Tooth on Netflix and it is so freaking good!

Donator — Any Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/12 09:23:12 )

:::ʚ♡ɞ:::
ill finish naruto one day
lmao

:::ʚ♡ɞ:::

Please ping me!

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/12 11:07:25 )

Uh, it's not out yet, only currently filming, but I'm really looking forward to The Edge of Sleep (I think it's going to be on Netfix?), which is an adaption of a radio play podcast by the same name.

Tbh I don't watch much tv (mostly YouTube) but I've been thinking about rewatching Invader Zim or Mighty Ducks: The Animated Series for the billionth time, lol.

Please ping me!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/13 01:42:19 )
@Starlight: I recommend "The OA" and also "The 100"

Donator — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/13 01:51:30 )
oh Taskmaster is good. I gotta finish watching that.

I've been watching Dark, and it's one of the best things I've watched.

I recently watched all of Love, Death, and Robots. Some episodes were really good. But the majority were either extremely too horny, not worth watching, or both.

Ping me!

Hangout

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/4 02:23:39 )

I kinda jump between shows (I can never commit to one). I usually watch whatever catches my interest at the time.

Currently I'm watching Unusual Suspects: Deadly Intent. Last week I watched a few episodes of World's Most Evil Killers.

Donator — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/13 20:20:54 )
Started watching Columbo, and also the Muppet Show. Both are amazing so far!
Your friendly neighborhood Plague Doctor

Voltie — he/him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/26 00:29:21 )
I'm currently watching Grey's Anatomy. I'm midway through season 7. ^ ^

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/3 23:28:07 )
    I'm currently watching Nothing Gold Can Stay.
    I happened to catch an episode years ago and then discovered what it was by coincidence when I watched a period drama with the same actress. I cannot relay to you how ecstatic I am to be able to watch the entire series; it's so much fun to watch. It has mystery, murder, wit, love triangles, danger, you name it. It's full of interesting things.

And it's a little more lighthearted than my last one, which was Ruyi's Royal Love in the Palace. While absolutely fantastic and I would 10/10 watch again, it was very heartbreaking and you could really lose yourself in the heartache.

Donator — Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/6 08:21:10 )
I’m rewatching Haunting of Hill House for the third time :) I think the Crain family is very interesting, and I especially love Nell a lot :3
‘god, tell us the reason youth is wasted on the young. I thought I saw you out there crying, woah-oh. I saw a lion kiss a deer, we are all lost stars trying to light up the dark.’ ~ Jungkook. / diary. text. visual. comm.

Donator — she/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/10/21 02:25:35 )

I've been watching a lot of Dr. Mercy, Dr. Pimple Popper, Secrets of the Morgue, Killer Cases, and Family Guy.

Donator — buckaroo Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/10/22 05:35:22 )

I've been cruising through Regular Show every night before bed.
I like watching cartoons at night :-)

Voltie — It or She Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/10/26 19:16:47 )
I just watch random shit that I most likely will not finish but i did finish Squid Games and I am re watching The Big Bang Theory with my fam I want to watch anime but my parents are being dicks about like usual

Voltie — Moody Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/10/26 21:48:50 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

I haven't watched too many shows but, I am planning to watch soon since I'm on a K-drama Kick,
Dali and The Cocky Prince and Yumi's Cells

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website]

Donator — she/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/18 23:34:16 )

Lately I've been watching a lot of Impractical Jokers.

❀❀❀❀

Check out my shop! Currently selling Winter '21 Plasma Orb Items and more.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/18 23:36:51 )
I've been re-watching shows that I used to enjoy.
Depending on the mood, it's either Castle. Or InuYasha.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/14 21:06:05 )
The Marevelus Mrs. Maisel on Prime, I just got done watching 1883 on Paramount + and feel I need to watch it again. I'm also watching The West Wing and slowly going through old episodes of Doctor Who on Brit Box and HBO Max. Also rewatching Grey's Anatomy at leisure. (I am stuck on the couch for a bit right now with a bad back, plus I just love tv too much.)

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/14 23:01:15 )

◦✹ I'm currently watching Tangled the Series which is surprisingly good and I'm taking my time watching♥
I have plans on watching Komi Can't Communicate s2 and Love is War s3? I think which has already came out this month and still ongoing~ ✹◦

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/23 19:09:12 )
Right now I am watching The Boys on Prime, Doctor Who Classic on Brit Box, and The Sopranos on HBO Max(Never seen it before and so far it is good, I know, late to the party lol.)

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.