Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Voltra Discussion 1 day left for current orbs!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/19 17:40:52 )

On May 25th we are getting new orbs! (Yay! So exciting!)
But before that, these last few days are your last chances at getting the current orb items before they go away for ever.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/19 18:34:23 )

@KDA Drew: Oh is that a hint at the theme? Jk
I'm always excited for the new orbs. They are great, plus then I get get another bundle and another Foxy Festival!

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/19 19:10:22 )
Low, keep your head, keep your head low...
.......................................Oh, you gotta keep your head low...

I have so many spares from the last round of orbs due to not being super lucky ! But I am excited for new items to play with.

...If you wanna keep your head
Mr. Spider wants M̷̖̥͓̋͆́̚o̶̟͛̅r̴̨͍͔̦̰͙̈́e̵̝͑̆͐

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/19 19:27:07 )

i didn't even realize orbs were coming out so soon!
if "out of this world" is a theme hint, maybe there's more galactic themed items? :D

please @ me

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/19 20:04:46 )

New Orbs yesssss

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/19 20:16:17 )

@Spider: I think I was able to get at least one of everything, but for some of the more common items I have like 4-10 copies while trying to get the rarer ones lol. My luck was not on point this season.

@Vixen: That's half of the reason why I make this thread. I feel like it sneaks up on you real quick.
I know we already had that theme, but I'm always down for more space/galaxy/star themed item. Oh maybe the new theme is Planets? I don't know

@sunny: Hey, I feel like no time no chat for us. I'm so ready. Good news is that we only have about 5-6 days to wait (They also come out on my sister's bday~)

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/19 20:24:16 )

@Totalanimefan: yeah I haven't been online much lately :( how have you been?
I am so excited to see the theme. It could be planets, or it could be sci fi themed.

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/19 20:25:22 )

@KDA Drew: That because we can tell that a lot of work when into them. And honestly there are so many new items that even if some of us don't like all the items, there has to be at least some that we life.

@sunny: Oh a Sci-Fi theme is another good idea. I'll ping you in my charity thread and we can chat there.

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/19 21:17:39 )
@Totalanimefan: so ready for new orbs lol I was trying to get another seamstress for a friend and man am I sick of all the other things xD great items but I have so many now xD

Also I love love love your avi!!!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/19 21:19:38 )

@Ruby: Tell me about it. I had 11(!!) Unique White Knight Bangs. I managed to give some away lol.
Thank you. I really like yours! I love Taffy and Ice together (or is it sky?)

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/19 21:20:54 )
@Totalanimefan: omg thats so many! Talk about these orbs goin out with a bang! Rofl

It is Ice! Good job :D I don’t normally use these colors together but I really like how it turned out :3 I feel fun and punk xD

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/19 21:22:50 )

Which item did you end up getting way to many of? Maybe we could trade lol
Yeah I thought it was Ice. It's one of my fav combos but it's a rare one. I like how you added purple. It really pops. And the punk with these girly colors is a nice contrast.

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/19 22:18:45 )
@Totalanimefan: aww thanks! I started with the coat/hat and went from there lol

I just checked, I guess I didn’t really get many of a particular item, just a lot of what I didn’t want/need xD so kinda even across the board

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/19 22:21:35 )

@Ruby: Must be nice to not have gotten the same item 11 times (jk, jk, no shade lol)
I want to try for another Seamstress but I don't want more repeats. I think it's going to be a popular item for selling in the future.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/19 22:41:17 )

i am excited for new orbs! <3 i should have more time on my hands to post and play with items now that its summer.

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/19 22:42:50 )
@Totalanimefan: not 11 but 8 7 and 6 xD
I was able to get 6 and some of that was from being staff, just enough for me and my mom, really thought I'd get more because I was having good luck but then didn't get any more after that @.@
It's special to me too because it was the first RIG I uploaded :3

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/19 22:45:22 )

@Ruby: That's a sweet story this these orb items were your first so you want them. ^^
I sometimes forget that your mom has an account because I rarely see her on. Does she like Voltra?

@Bonnie: Yeah you are about to finish up your classes this month right? I'm ready for the next ones too. These were good, but I have enough of them and I want to play with the new ones!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/19 22:46:25 )

@Totalanimefan: well everything is already wrapped up. c; i'm officially done with school for now. i keep getting asked if i'll go back....um i really have no clue LOL

bloop

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/19 22:51:42 )

@Bonnie: Congrats! Did you get a degree or Cert? Do you need to do more schooling?
No matter what though congrats on getting through it during COVID. I don't know if I could have done that.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/19 23:15:21 )
@Totalanimefan: Yeah she rarely has free time and when she does she's just so tired she doesn't feel like chatting. Hopefully she'll get some more time for herself soon <3
She likes the avis I make for her xD

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.