Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Vibrance Day Event 2021 Chat with me. -Last minute currency earning!-

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/15 02:21:49 )
Forgive, O Lord,
my little jokes on thee...

@totalanimefan: I remember checking GO offhandedly at like... 2 am or something, and I saw its silhouette in the 'nearby' bar. I checked, and it was about 5 minutes away from my place.

So, being the level-headed reasonable person I am, I naturally put on my coat and jeans, and quickly hoofed it there, begging to the electronic RNG gods that it wouldn't run... and reached the area, catching it. And that was at the end of February of this year, so it was cold as all buggery.

I have not seen a noibat since then, nor hatched one.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/15 02:34:27 )

@Colin: Well it's a good thing that you went out there are got one! How are the IVs?

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/15 02:57:39 )
Forgive, O Lord,

@totalanimefan: Crap. Absolute crap. It's a 1-star with defense being it's best at, like, 38/45 or something. It's lacking, suffice to say.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/15 03:14:49 )

@Colin: lolol it's always that way, isn't it? XD I don't have a good one yet either.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/15 03:15:15 )

Oh I did manage to get a shiny GIble on Wed! (Right after the community day was announced of course lol)

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/15 03:37:22 )

Hey, Total! How have you been?

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/15 03:45:30 )

@danie: Hey there! Long time no see. The event has ended sadly so you won't be able to earn currency but I think that you can still play the daily games if you haven't.
I've been as good as one can be in these times. So that part is good, what about you?

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/15 03:48:18 )
Forgive, O Lord,

@totalanimefan: It's not a good one, but a Noibat's a Noibat. Also, grats on the shiny Gible! I got one too, but I can't remember when I got it... I think it was during Pokemon Fest of last year.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/15 03:48:54 )

@totalanimefan: That's okay! Still wanted to check in! :D

I have been good. Just been working a lot, playing Genshin Impact, and watching anime c:

Questing

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/15 04:00:55 )

@danie: Oh that's nice. What anime have you been watching? ^^
@Colin: Oh that's cool. I didn't play Go Fest last year because of the Pandemic. ^^;

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/15 04:12:06 )
Forgive, O Lord,

@totalanimefan: I managed to do so despite the pandemic. Helped that it was more... well... stay-at-home centric, I guess. I spent maybe... an hour of the actual fest outside. Incense REALLY was a lifesaver for it.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/15 04:14:56 )

@Colin: That's good. Where I was living had like no spawns and no stop so I don't know if that still would have worked for me lol. Where I am not is much better and I would be able to go Go Fest from home. I'm going to buy tickets this year because the first day is on my birthday!

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/15 04:34:23 )
Forgive, O Lord,

@totalanimefan: That's really cool!

And I live pretty much near the downtown of the city I live in, so I have access to a lot of stops and gyms within a 5 minutes radius of my building. So in THAT sense, I'm lucky.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/15 04:37:16 )

@Colin: Yes I'm glad that I'm no longer living there. It wasn't that great of a place compared to what I have now. ^^
I need to make sure to remember to take a screenshot of my EXP now and then again after community day. I want to know what I will have made. I don't normally do that but I'm excited for the easy excellents.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/15 05:28:32 )
Forgive, O Lord,

@totalanimefan: Neat idea. I might do that.

....if I remember to.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/15 05:36:40 )

@Colin: That's me every week and every community day lolol

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/15 05:37:09 )

I'm about to head to bed. Good night and I hope do well with community day tomorrow.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/15 05:51:44 )
Forgive, O Lord,

@totalanimefan: Same to you! Good night!

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/15 22:21:56 )

@Colin: Thanks for the raid invite. It was fun. The IVs are only ok. What about on yours?

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/16 01:14:00 )
Forgive, O Lord,

@totalanimefan: Only okay as well. I have a far better one already, so it was just for candies. And since you mentioned you didn't have enough Pancham candies, I figured I'd put the invite out there.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.
"There is no shame in deterrence. Having a weapon is very different from actually using it." - Ghandi

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.