Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Voltra Discussion How do you spend your volts?

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/9 23:48:44 )

I want to know, what do you do with your volts? Or should I say, what do most of your volts go to on Voltra?

I mostly use it to buy common orbs. I also buy some commons and use it in my charity. Sometimes I buy items in the exchange. lol
I have a lot of volts from posting and exchanging over the years. I like to buy 8 or so common orbs a month and open them. I also try to buy extras for the future. It's fun to buy the common orbs and open them. Cheaper than doing the ohm ones lol.

Donator — Frog bless Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/10 00:00:06 )
Mine usually go to commons to round out whatever outfit I'm making that day.

Mallow Tumbleweed
My Sons

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/10 00:04:16 )

| ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ꜱᴜʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴘɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ!
@Totalanimefan: Usually art, but often to the rigs when they are released.
Which REALLY sucks
As I 'm broke as hell right now, and I need at least 100k to get the new rigs when they are released soon. //ded.
Oh well.
Oh, and commons when I need something for an avi

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/10 00:06:55 )

@Nephila: Zantarni is still a thing, at 15 years-ish
Gaia is at 17 years-ish
Menewsha is 14years-ish

Sure, you gave averages, and two fo those aren't being updated anymore (I don't think?) but you specified offline, and they're still there =P

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/10 00:11:42 )

@Nephila: What about common orbs? Those only cost 3k volts? I didn't even think about art, duh. So many people use their volts for art.
@Priestess of Pie: Well you put them to good use, because your avatar is killing it right now. Wow.
@Amber Lynne: Post with me in my charity thread and you will have enough volts before the 25th. lol Are you missing any of the current orb items?

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/10 00:13:42 )

@Bioshock: Not gonna lie, I had to look that word up lol. Voltra is pretty good about keeping up with new releases. If you ever need volts for commons, my charity thread is always open. It's also a great place to chat. We would love to have you sometime.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/10 00:17:01 )
Mostly common items and sometimes common orbs.

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/10 00:17:35 )

@Totalanimefan: Fair.
And nahhh, I have all the currents. I think.
I just need any from the future. XD

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/10 00:21:38 )

@ChiffonOrange: Common orbs are just my jam, I love opening orbs, but don't like paying the ohms (I do, but only once a month and I have to share with crates). Commons on Voltra are really great and we get one ones every month ^^ It's the best.
@Amber Lynne: Ok great. Time to save for the future. ^^

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/10 00:25:08 )
@totalanimefan: True, although I usually prefer volts to buy the things I wanted since it's easier for me not to go overboard with spending haha (and it's easier to earn). And yup, the commons here are better than what I've seen on other sites at least. :o

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/10 00:27:26 )

@ChiffonOrange: That's true, if you can find it in the exchange it's normally a better deal. I like the act of opening and making sure the site has more of each item, but I know that I have more time on here and more volts than most.

I can't really think of an avatar site that has better commons, can you? I'm sure there is but I feel like these are really good.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/10 00:29:09 )

@Bioshock: I think that's cool. ^^ Nothing wrong with people learning new words. ^^ I have a dictionary built into my computer so it's easy for me to look up words.
The offer always stands. Trust me, I have enough pure and I wanted to start a charity that was also a gold sink lol. Ping me whenever you want to chat somewhere. ^^

Donator — She,Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/10 00:37:30 )
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
How to break a heart
It is not difficult
Anyone can do it
So could you, if you tried
Just find a light
And switch it off
As easy as blinking
~Emilie Autumn

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

only 2k or more i start trying to shrink my long list of commons i want to get so later i can start saving up for the other items i want unless when i skim the market place i see and item i want so i go and get it if i have the volts
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
Human emotion is energy.
You cant always see it or hear it, but you can feel it.
Ever had deja vu?
Felt someone walk over your grave?
Ever felt someone behind you in an empty room?
Well there was. There always is.
A ghost.
~Torchwood

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/10 01:06:28 )
@Totalanimefan: Ah, I see *nods* Having more sounds pretty good imo, most people would love to have more stuff especially if it comes with an option to equip two items on their inventory after they brought items. Which I doubt most avatar sites had that option from what I've seen and hmmm.... No, not really. I can't think of a single site that has better commons as Voltra does :vanora_sweat:

Speaking of avatar sites, I've been hopping (is this the right word? lol) around avatar sites lately. Just to see what said other sites has to offer or maybe they had some gimmick I've never seen before.

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/10 01:09:28 )

I usually buy things in the exchange and common items.
Sometimes extras of the Common Orbs and Milestone items to sell later.
My next goal after getting the missing items from the exchange is to buy even more commons and art.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/10 01:57:37 )

@Kittyzilla: buying commons is good.
@ChiffonOrange: anything good besides Voltra? Lol
@Nephila: art is always good. I don’t see Voltra going away anytime soon but I understand.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/10 02:07:21 )
@Totalanimefan: Hmmm... I can't say most of them are good but there are two sites I kinda like (Gaia not included due to obvious reason lol) such as Pantheon Online (Their avatar system is okay since they do allow users to create dyes to colour items but it does gets a little tricky if you're new or not used to it) and Everskies (I only like the avatars but I recommend to stay away from forums even though I don't have an account there)

Donator — He/They Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/10 02:24:15 )
(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)ノ Hello there

I mainly use mine to buy past items since ive only been playing for a couple of months.
Next to that i also use them for orbs and commons ^^
I havent yet used them for art but its def something id like to do!

。.:☆*:・ヽ(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)

♦ Gob | 23 | Taurus | Belgium ♦
Insta | Toyhouse | Gallery | Carrd

♦ My Art Shop ♦

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/10 02:44:37 )

@ChiffonOrange: I know of Pantheon. I haven’t joined. I don’t know if I like the art style. Haven’t heard of Everskies. Not going to join though lol
@Nephila: you can be a causal Voltra user ^^
@GoblinsAndTea: of yeah. I see you in the exchange ^^ How often do you buy orbs and commons?

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/10 02:58:46 )
@totalanimefan: Ohh I see. Pantheon's art style is less cutesy and more mature (as in artstyle lol) I think? Not lot of people online on that site since I only saw about 2 or 3 people online. As for Everskies, their avatar is... well, interesting I guess. It kinda reminds me of one of those 2000s pixel dolls.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.