Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Donator — Angel Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/20 21:42:50 )
@GanksDankly: JKDSJKDSKJSDJKSJKD yeah i get what u mean - what helped me was either commissions or making a freebie thread where i drew for others - then i pushed myself to always do a pose with hands showing ;-; it was still a PAIN at first but it gets better for sure!!!
maybe one day i will be able to draw feet....socks and shoes are ehh but TOES....nah.....they look like someone broke their bones when i try SDKJDSKJSDJKSD
what else do u feel like u would like to improve in?

@star2000shadow: oh MAN i remember when it used to get that cold when i was young!!! it was insane, i have vivid memories of trying to walk through mountains of snow to go to school ahhaha;; i'm assuming u get lots of snow there too? how warm does it get in the summer?

0 9 0 1 9 8 9 0 1 0 1 2
Alicethemadhatter generated a random number between 1 and 1000; Resulting In 901
Voltie — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/20 22:42:24 )
Day 3 woooohooo Lol

0 9 8 2 9 8 7 1 1 0 9 3
Alicethemadhatter generated a random number between 1 and 1000; Resulting In 982
Voltie — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/20 22:43:05 )
Gah I was oneee offf TnT

Come join me at my lil
&

Donator — Angel Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/20 23:23:01 )
@Alicethemadhatter: omg so close!!!!!!!!!

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/21 01:00:11 )

Questing: Ruby | Corrupted Icho | Falling Star | Untamed | Doggo of Death

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
prezial:
@GanksDankly: JKDSJKDSKJSDJKSJKD yeah i get what u mean - what helped me was either commissions or making a freebie thread where i drew for others - then i pushed myself to always do a pose with hands showing ;-; it was still a PAIN at first but it gets better for sure!!!
maybe one day i will be able to draw feet....socks and shoes are ehh but TOES....nah.....they look like someone broke their bones when i try SDKJDSKJSDJKSD
what else do u feel like u would like to improve in?

@star2000shadow: oh MAN i remember when it used to get that cold when i was young!!! it was insane, i have vivid memories of trying to walk through mountains of snow to go to school ahhaha;; i'm assuming u get lots of snow there too? how warm does it get in the summer?

100 and yeah on bad winters there's mountian of snows, i remember walking through snow to my waist to school..i had missed the school being closed..then we had to walk back my mom who had heard the school was closed after we wher eleft met us at the doors with blankets. <:3( )~~

Donator — Angel Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/21 01:35:53 )
@star2000shadow: omgggg it was always great when school was closed due to snow hahahah now i just have college classes on zoom LOL
that sounds cozy though, sitting outside with blankets and watching the snow

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/21 01:51:04 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
prezial:
@star2000shadow: omgggg it was always great when school was closed due to snow hahahah now i just have college classes on zoom LOL
that sounds cozy though, sitting outside with blankets and watching the snow

naw we sat in moms room of the time, it had a huge picture window, and curled up in blankets on the little sil slash seat area, it was great. mom'd sit on her bed and work on her dolls and me and my annoying brother would watch snow fall. <:3( )~~

Donator — Angel Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/21 11:08:57 )
@star2000shadow: that's even cozier!!!! how cute ;-;

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/21 15:03:54 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @prezial: it was..fun.. cause like kids we so did not know how bad it could be if mom hadn't gone shopping when the news mentioned the possibility of a bad snow storm. but she did so yeah it was more fun then anything. that and our sister wanda and mary lived in upstair apartments so we could always go bug them when mom got to tense cause we where little brats sometimes. haha. <:3( )~~

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/21 18:02:11 )
@star2000shadow: I've been on lineofaction's site doing their gesture exercises. Did 55 30-second feet last night, and I'll probably do some more today. I see a lot about mileage being a big part of progress. What you said seems to be somewhat in line with that.

I would like to get better at my linework and rendering... I love art that feels 3d, but my understanding of light and shadow could use some work to get me there.

What about you? What are some art goals you have?

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/21 18:51:57 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @GanksDankly: right now to get started on my painting project, but its an iffy thing at the moment haha. <:3( )~~

Donator — Angel Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/22 01:03:58 )
@star2000shadow: awww sounds like u have such a close family

@GanksDankly: ahh yeah i definitely get u on the light and shadows OTL i've been focusing on getting better at painting in the last year and TBH i'm proud that i'm doing much better than i was (i used to draw the usual layered shaded stuff) but u know as an artist u always feel like u could do better LOL so i'm just pushing myself to do more paintings even though they take so long ;V;

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/22 05:16:10 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @prezial: nope just a close sister, my other four siblings ignore me 'shrugs' <:3( )~~

Donator — Angel Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/22 10:25:06 )
@star2000shadow: i feel that though, i have 4 brothers and we don't talk LOL are u close to your parents?

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/22 15:41:23 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
prezial:
@star2000shadow: i feel that though, i have 4 brothers and we don't talk LOL are u close to your parents?

I was, but both of them have passed on.

<:3( )~~

Donator — Angel Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/22 16:28:19 )
@star2000shadow: oh i'm sorry to hear that. i hope ur doing okay! i haven't talked to mine for a long time, but it's for the best haha
and wow that gif is beautiful!

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/22 17:33:14 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
prezial:
@star2000shadow: oh i'm sorry to hear that. i hope ur doing okay! i haven't talked to mine for a long time, but it's for the best haha
and wow that gif is beautiful!

yeah i saw it and had to share it haha. righ tnow, im irritated, this is the second time my friends not shown for her job and im really not appreciateing it given how much work i had to do to get her the job in the first place. <:3( )~~

Donator — Angel Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/24 11:11:08 )
@star2000shadow: sounds like she's not being a very good friend/co-worker

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/24 14:48:33 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @prezial: friend, and worker cause technically she 'works' for me 'shakes head' ah well. so how goes your week, or went seeing as its the weekend haha. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator — Angel Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/25 11:22:49 )
@star2000shadow: oh i hope u work out the situation with her! mine was pretty productive ahha did lots of art and cleaned too. now i have a zoom class in a few hours OOF. how was your weekend?

art shop//deviantart//insta//carrd

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.