Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Mini Shops HIRAETH: Art Request | Generous Offers

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/20 20:37:51 )
@Jessamine: It's completely up to you if you want to do them both at the same time or do one now and the other later! None of us want to put any stress on artists for these so whatever fits your schedule. c: I'll go ahead and send the first two items for the pic of Aesop though, and then if you decide to just do it all at once sort of thing I'll toss the other item into the trade!

Either works! If you'd prefer keeping it more private definitely feel free to DM it to us, otherwise just post it in the thread when you're done!
And yeah, you can post it wherever!

@prezial: let's go with the painted halfbodies. :O if that works for you!
so it'll be crysoara witch, styr, tootsie, unique bases and 15k for everything? just wanna double check c:

Donator — Angel Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/20 21:25:55 )
@rat squad: yesss that's perfect ^-^
please send me a trade (which i'll accept once the commissions are finished)
and i will send u WIPs in a few days~~~

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/20 21:46:44 )
@prezial: awesome! sent the trade over. c:

Donator — Angel Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/22 12:00:58 )
@rat squad: hi here are your WIPs! let me know what you think~
please note: these are vague sketches just to get the idea, they will be missing lots of details which i will add on later ^^

Donator — Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/23 02:25:38 )
@rat squad: My first completed commission piece of Aesop - an OC by ghost on Voltra. (Full resolution)

I had a lovely and challenging time drawing Aesop <3 I want to hug him ;-; & his playlist is epic btw I couldn't find exact matching colour pencils for some of his colour scheme; I hope that's okay :viocry: Also...his skin is grey, right?

Thank you so much for the trade!! <3 I'll accept right now~

May I please request if you display anywhere that you save as to your own server, and put 'Art by Jessamine on Voltra' as caption or title? :)

Lastly, I have planned out the Arkris/Soleil piece and am pretty hyped to start creating. But I need to rest for a while. I am completely happy with you starting trade for the last item after I complete/ping you the piece! :)

Thank you very much <33

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/23 03:06:35 )
Here is my drawing of Soleil. :D

Donator — Frog bless Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/23 18:34:54 )
These are so cute

Donator — I am Cat Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/26 06:48:21 )

@rat squad:

Username: YukiThePanda
I Will Draw: SOLIEL!!!!
Example of Work:

Offer: Fullbody $40-$100 80k-200k Volts or 4k-10k Ohm -- Items are wanted. But I am having trouble deciding.
Fullbody Chibi $28-$30 46k-60k Volts or 2,800-3k Ohm
Other Notes: Honestly I love all your DnD Oc's... So if you rather me do someone else, I can!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/26 08:20:08 )
SORRY FOR THE DELAYED RESPONSES

@prezial: the WIPs both look incredible! everything looks perfect for them so far!

@jessamine: aesop turned out looking so good look at this good boy...
the little details are so nice as well and got me BIG EMOTIONAL.

thank you so much for drawing him! i completed the trade for the items for this piece and i'll go ahead and start the trade for the other one. c: sorry for the delay to this - the past few days have been busy.

@juliette: ahhh soleil turned out so cute, yes she's ready to get into her monk antics.
thank you for drawing her

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/26 08:35:48 )

what's this? D&D characters? :DDDDDDDDD
how are they all so cute??? like legit all of them
i love them

please @ me

Donator — Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/26 10:18:48 )
@rat squad: thank you very much!! <33 i'm happy you like it ^^ yeah, I tend to get a bit carried away with the details, but it was fun!!

i loved both sketching/drawing with lead pencil & then seeing it come to fuller realism with colour & got especially excited seeing his eyes come to life xD i love how vibrant my colour pencils are ^^

i tried to make it seem like he was singing in the forest but with leaves falling down from one of the trees since i thought i would make the background too overcrowded with trees (due to how big i drew him); but greenery at least!! :P & I decided to have him wear a necklace symbolising Soleil because...they have become my new otp & of course, gravestone/moon/skull with lone tear down face necklace was an essential contrast. And i'm very happy with how i drew his ears :)

Also, I love how Aesop likes listening to Peter Hollens & Karliene <3

thank you for the completed & sent trades! :D

I actually made good progress on Arkris/Soleil today; the main focus was capturing him reading to Soleil, and i think I did that well with their two bodies (a bit past bust i think) turned towards each other & placement w Soleil on left side & Arkris on right was hopefully well proportioned enough but of course, will need to be eraser/pencil refined & detailed more. (SOLEIL LOOKS SO CUTE AND EXCITED W ARKRIS READING; I love their friendship). So it was okay for me to have to nix some of their surroundings since i drew them pretty big again xD, but i managed to keep a few in that would accentuate well but just at a distance from the bigger focus! it's still very sketch-y atm & needs more refining, but i'm happy so far!

the most difficult thing is drawing Arkris' head tbh (i think Arkris is an amazing character and i want to do him justice) & i am studying up on crocodile/lupine open jaw structure~

overall, it'll take a while for me to finish; thank you very much for your patience & understanding & it's completely alright on the reply delay; never too late/no pressure to reply ^^

Donator — Angel Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/26 11:03:54 )
@rat squad: thank you! i'll finish them sometime this week ^-^

art shop//deviantart//insta//carrd

Donator — Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/29 22:33:45 )
@rat squad: My completed second commission! (Full resolution. Horizontal.)

I'm happy overall with this; I think I portrayed their friendship well & am especially pleased for my first attempt at two-set character interaction in one page & a completely non-humanoid creature (Arkris). :) Although I'm also very nervous I messed up Arkris' neck/upper torso proportion in conjunction to his head (he's wearing an overlarge winter jumper, okay <.<). & I'm a little less nervous about my experimental lining of Soleil's hair (it looks an interesting texture!) and that I drew her shoulders too high up & definitely made her upper torso too small (she's bunching up her shoulders in excitement at an especially entrancing story Arkris is telling her & at least I can see her shoulder action with her small upper torso and she overall can be featured in the piece more.)

Donator — Frog bless Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/1 17:16:56 )
@jessamine: It's very cute I can tell you spend a lot of time on this. Dying though because I cannot draw Kris consistently so there is not wrong here haha.

Mallow Tumbleweed
My Sons

Donator — Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/1 23:14:30 )
Thank you very much!! ^^
‘god, tell us the reason youth is wasted on the young. I thought I saw you out there crying, woah-oh. I saw a lion kiss a deer, we are all lost stars trying to light up the dark.’ ~ Jungkook. / diary. text. visual. comm.

Donator — UWU/ Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/2 02:01:44 )
eeee art request thread >u<
月の兎 ☆★☆ 鹿の光
カイル • WISHLIST

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/2 02:06:03 )

I love all of these characters. ^_^

Voltie — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/3 20:59:52 )
Username: Galaxy Kitty12
I Will Draw: Dynamite
Example of Work: A colored, full body piece like these
Offer: Interested in Fabled Beauty, or any of the Items here on my WL with a ♥
Other Notes: These characters are amazing!

Voltie — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/16 04:08:24 )
@rat squad: Still wanting to draw the character.
[ ~Waiting for 1/29/2022 ~]

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/19 01:06:34 )
════════════════⠀ ∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

eyeballs ...... i'll be back !! when stuff is less busy for me i'm gonna fill out the form :3

i'm ready to cash in on my bouncy pixel friend lol

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘ ⠀════════════

⠀∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀art shop⠀·⠀gallery⠀·⠀closet⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀buying / questing: capricorn ⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

art by kiwi and koneko <3

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.