Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities [Lock please] Jessamine's charity art

Donator — Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/17 03:39:24 )
Update: Please check out my Art Gallery now for more updates on my art (my 1 main thread where I camp out in lol). I am taking a temporary break for who knows how long, from requested charity art, although I will still be doing art for whatever inspires me, as seen in my art gallery. When this re-opens, you are welcome to request art regardless of slots, but I may take a while longer to respond; please ping me HERE, not my art gallery.

Hey, everyone. :) This is my charity art thread, where you can request free art. I can draw your avatar or character face claim from reference photo in traditional lead and/or coloured pencil.

Please either have a ref photo or say you will like your current avatar to be drawn at your time of posting. Please don't give me a deadline, as I am drawing to alleviate my chronic stress. I used to draw quite a lot, and am recently rediscovering the joy. More slots may be opened throughout time; I will update. Finished art will be posted here under spoiler tag, and you will be pinged. It isn't necessary to pay me anything, but please credit me if displaying anywhere (ex. Art by Jessamine on Voltra). Only one slot request for each person, please. Examples are below.

Note: Semi-realism can vary from head to waist, and anywhere in between. Realism can vary from head to bust, and anywhere in between; head will be significantly smaller with full bust. (I can't fit my drawing in my sketchbook otherwise Imao). Please specify if semi or full realism, and shot type.

I am open to discussing any type of spec, other than: medium used (specify if just lead or full colour!!), non-PG nsfw/gore, full bodies (head to feet), written descriptions only (image with or without description is okay).

Slots:
1. Juliette (realism, colour, Elle Fanning ref). Complete.
2. Ruby (current avatar; elf at Santa's workshop, free rein on style/size/colour). Complete.

& Lastly, feel free to ask questions & chat! <3

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/17 04:04:09 )
Hi, I’m totally going to request something soon. :D

Drawing helps with my stress and boredom too. ^^

Donator — Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/17 04:27:22 )
@vozzy: Hi Vozzy. :) I just realized this - is this the appropriate forum to post this, or Mini Shops? :) It's not a contest, but it is just art giveaways.

@juliette: That's awesome. ^^

Admin — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/17 05:18:39 )
@Jessamine: Hello! I think it's just fine to keep your art charity in the forum it's in. Do let me know if I can be of any further assistance! :)
If you need assistance or just want to chat, you may contact me anytime by ping or PM.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/17 06:32:57 )
@Jessamine:
Medium: Realism and colour.
Reference photo of my OC, Helene:

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/17 08:53:58 )

@Jessamine: oh how cute! I’d love some art of my current avi :3 (feel free to simplify as my avi is sorta cluttered lol) imma elf at santa’s workshop~
I’ll let you pick style/size/color :) that is of course if my avi strikes your fancy, no pressure to draw it~

Donator — Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/17 11:27:17 )
I added in more shot types I can do; I got a bit confused on the terminology.

Thankyou for the interest, Juliette & Ruby! ^^ I added you both to the slot list. I'll ping you if I need further details and/or when I finish the art. :)

Donator — Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/19 00:17:17 )
@juliette: Art request is complete!

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/19 00:28:17 )
@Jessamine: Thank you so much! ^^

Donator — Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/19 23:09:24 )
@ruby: Art request is complete!

Donator — Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/19 23:14:20 )
One more slot left! More slots will open throughout time.

@juliette: No problem! :3

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/20 00:10:31 )
*wanders around*

Hey there *waves* I like your art, looks pretty in my opinion

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/20 01:11:54 )

@Jessamine: Oooh it’s so cute!! Thank you so much!!! I love it <3

Donator — Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/20 02:27:10 )
@chiffonorange: Hi :) -waves back- Thank you very much ^__^
@ruby: You're welcome; I'm happy you like it! And thankyou <3

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/20 02:35:03 )
@jessamine: You're welcome :vivihappy:

Donator — Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/23 05:47:35 )
I'm open to non-human art requests now, mainly because I want to challenge myself xD I may need further details though, so feel free to discuss with me. For example, shot types may differ, but as a general rule of thumb, it has to fit into my A4 page (8.3 x 11.7"), and still allow me breathing room to draw. And lastly, these will generally take longer than my usual semi-realism/realism styles.
‘god, tell us the reason youth is wasted on the young. I thought I saw you out there crying, woah-oh. I saw a lion kiss a deer, we are all lost stars trying to light up the dark.’ ~ Jungkook. / diary. text. visual. comm.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.