Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts Voltra's Space Station: A place for those of us with our heads in the stars (With Discord!)

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/24 05:37:37 )
In other news, I found cat hair in my keyboard.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/26 18:56:04 )

I find cat hair everywhere.
      I had to take apart my wireless mouse a few weeks ago to clean the scroll wheel thing...
      Nothing but cat hair.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/29 10:02:03 )
I recommend cat hair for touching. Is very soft, and cats purr when petted. 100% would recommend.

Donator — he/him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/1 15:08:39 )
Anarchist Beauty:

So when it does finally gain sentience, if it doesn't have it already, I will spared.

I like the way you think!

Does the same train of thought apply to cat hair, or are we fairly certain cat hair (especially once fallen off the actual cat) cannot gain sentience?
ping me for best results

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/1 15:33:52 )
-runs through-

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/9 04:00:27 )
@Nephila: I think that's a cat thing in general lol

Hi Wildfire!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/14 07:37:29 )
Well, we are both space-based hangouts sooo.....

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/21 09:05:42 )
You didn't have to do that

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/13 08:37:05 )
O_O Nephi's comments got ate by the blue slime....

Donator — #Roy4Mayor Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/16 17:48:25 )
Yay, somewhere for some proper stargazing!
I'm tempted to apply for the Geologist position, I love rocks and minerals and stoof ♥

Where's the best place on the station to sit back, relax, and look out at the amazing surroundings?

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/17 14:29:30 )

Is this where I mention I had a dream two nights ago that I (as a teenager again) was stranded with Spock and Kirk (and possibly Bones?) somewhere in some messy run-down apartment that appeared to be in a converted storefront?

That's about all I remember. Well that and I think I argued with Spock about 'my portion' of the mess, lol.

Donator — #Roy4Mayor Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/17 18:44:00 )
@CooperationIsKey: That sounds awesome! Possibly inspired by "The City on the Edge of Forever"? That's a good episode, I should watch it again.

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/17 20:57:13 )

@Alchemists Fire: Honestly it's been so, SO long since I've seen any original series episodes that I really don't think so. Although, now I really want to rewatch the series.

Donator — #Roy4Mayor Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/17 21:23:16 )
@CooperationIsKey: Sounds like a good idea to me!! There are so many series I need to finish and so many I want to re-watch D:

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/18 23:33:02 )

@Alchemists Fire: Tell me about it. I have a lot of shows I haven't finished and a bunch that I want to rewatch. Currently I'm kinda itching to rewatch Invader Zim, and Mighty Ducks: The Animated Series. The latter of which is finally on Disney+ (it was ignored for years and never even got a home release despite only being one season) so I can hopefully watch it in decent quality finally! (all I've had in the past were VHS recordings that were converted to DVD for a fan-release lol.)

Donator — #Roy4Mayor Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/22 07:31:46 )
@CooperationIsKey: I need to finish Invader Zim, haha, I started and never finished.
I have a burning desire to watch a bunch of old Hanna-Barbera cartoons, and stuff like Mr. Magoo and Felix the Cat. I almost wish there was a streaming service just for vintage cartoons xD

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/22 09:05:33 )

@Alchemists Fire: Well now I'm curious how far you got in the series, lol. Make sure you watch the movie that came out recently, too! It's a great follow-up to the series, even if it was made years later.

I know my dad sometimes put on old Warner Brothers cartoons via Netflix, but I don't know where you'd find Hanna-Barbera or like, Felix the Cat. Amazon, maybe?

Donator — #Roy4Mayor Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/22 11:24:49 )
@CooperationIsKey: I found some Mr Magoo and Felix on YouTube! I think there might be some Looney Toons on Amazon Prime...more digging will need to happen xD
I also need to find Animaniacs somewhere, since Hulu doesn't exist here =(

I don't remember how far I got in Zim, unfortunately. Oh right, the movie! Gotta figure out where I can watch it =)
Currently dressed as: Christmas Maple

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/22 20:44:55 )

Animaniacs, I want to watch the revival of it so bad! I don't have Hulu, though. ._.

I think the Invader Zim movie was on Netflix? Pretty sure that's where I watched it.

Please ping me!

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/17 09:22:24 )
Wait, Invader Zim still exists? :vanora_xd:
Noctem de Magia Academy
///
Voltra's Space Station
///
The Warlock's Frozen Attic--It's cold out there!
\\\
Space Solstice Shenanigans!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.