Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Shifting lands [1x1]

Voltie — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/29 08:28:11 )
@Robin knight:
Kakashi looked at the cat, he looked slightly battered but pet the cat. He stops and stands up before going to his team. "all of you go home for the day... Training early in the morning." Naruto complains, sasuke has no problem nor does the girls.

She stood there, ''okay...'' she didn't really want to go home, she thinks for a moment. ''hm......." The feeling of hungry started to distract her, and she sighed softly. 'Food it is, who to ask to come with?' she thinks for a few short seconds.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/29 08:29:46 )
@Alicethemadhatter:

Death follows him, Rqven in the trees, she wants to talk with Kakashi but Alone jot in front of peopel

Choji" ill go with you if you like Rose"

Voltie — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/29 08:33:40 )
@Robin knight:
Kakashi watches his students leave before he goes to the memorial that was made for raven. he was going to have a hard time coping with the fact she is not dead.

She looked up, "Huh oh okay!... let's go i guess since the picnic was cancelled due to random fighting..." She didnt know how he knew she was planning on asking someone to take with her, she might of said it out loud but doesn't care enough to ask.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/29 08:35:09 )
@Alicethemadhatter:

Raven goes and appears behind him" Kakashi…" Death meows from by Raven's feet

Choji smiles, taking her to the best food spot

Voltie — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/29 08:39:12 )
@Robin knight:

Kakashi didn't look at her, "raven....." He stood there looking at memorial, all those days, hours he spent here felt like nothing but a lie now.

Rose of course knew that meant good BQQ. She had some fun hanging out with him until his team came by, (welp you know teasing.)

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/29 08:42:31 )
@Alicethemadhatter:

Raven" im sorry… i wanted to come back… but well… ill have to show you if you want to hear my lame excuses… nothing can take back the pain you felt… the pain i cuased" her voice breaks at the end

Choji sighs, injoring them

Voltie — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/29 17:36:03 )
@Robin knight:
Kakashi just turned to look at her, " What happened?" It would take him some time to recover but he wanted her back.

She felt bad, and embarrassed by his team. " why do they do this every time we are somewhere together?"

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/30 06:29:11 )
@Alicethemadhatter:

Raven was in her knees, tears on her cheek as she looks down, the scarrs on her neck still as red as they were when she first died" i died but didnt die… its how to explain… if you say the world ill go away… youll never see me again…"

Chojinshrugs" wish i knew"

Voltie — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/30 14:22:38 )
@Robin knight:
Kakashi bent down taking her hand, getting her back on her feet. He wiped away her tears cupping the side of her face shaking his head no. "Im not sending you away...Let's just go home..."

Rose nods and softly yawns.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/30 14:59:09 )
@Alicethemadhatter:

Raven smiles" i would like that." Death meows, Raven picks her ip, death curling up like a cat scarf on her neck

Choji" how about we go somewhere else?"

Voltie — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/30 15:12:48 )
@Robin knight:
Kakashi smiles behind his mask, taking her hand in his. He just wanted to get home so she could explain without someone coming up to them.

Rose looked at him raising an eyebrow, "Okay where do you want want go?"

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/1 07:08:34 )
@Alicethemadhatter:

Raven does s small smile, walking with him… shes more quiet then she used to be

Choji names a nice quiet place

Voltie — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/1 14:53:39 )
@Robin knight:
He could tell something was off as they reached the apartment of his. He lets her inside, it hasn't changed one bit minus the one new house plant.

She smiles, ''huh..didn't take you for a dumpling guy but let's go." She seemed cheerful and happy regardless of where they go and so.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/1 15:16:02 )
@Alicethemadhatter:

She smikes" nice plant."

Choji smieks and shrugs

Voltie — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/1 15:35:30 )
@Robin knight:
Kakashi, ''thank you...now..do you want something to drink before you explain yourself?...'' He hadn't really looked at her much, his mind on other things.

She ended up enjoying the dumpling restaurant and hanging out with Choji.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/2 06:56:03 )
@Alicethemadhatter:

Raven" water would be fine, thank you" she sits on the couch, Death going into her lap

choji had fun too

Voltie — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/2 14:52:10 )
@Robin knight:
Kakashi got her a glass of water, the home deadly silent now. He handed it to her and sat in a chair across from her. He looked at her quietly.

Rose had to excuse herself and leave due to some 'chores' she needed to go do, she paid for the food though before hugging Choji goodbye and disappearing quickly.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/2 15:42:53 )
@Alicethemadhatter:

Raven takes a sip, then starts to explain everything, leaving nothing out, not once looking at him

Voltie — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/2 16:17:50 )
@Robin knight:

Kakashi looked at her listening unsure of how to feel as he listened. At the end of it he had moved next to her softly grabbing her hand as he looked at her.

Come join me at my lil
&

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/3 05:38:55 )
@Alicethemadhatter:

She looks up at him softly" i dont deserve your forgivness… i shoukd have came home… i wanted to come home so badly…"

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.