Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Secret Santa 2020!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/22 04:34:45 )

@Alicethemadhatter: Yes it always is. The forums here are active enough that you will have enough volts by the time this is due
@KDA Drew: I added it to the wishlist. Do you mind editing your post to put the pics in spoilers? ^^ Thanks <3

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/22 14:48:46 )

@Totalanimefan:
Username: dragoness129
I would love to have: Unoppened Crates, Unoppened Orbs, Ohms, Cancer, Weather Witch, Neon Lights
I would like to have: Beanie Doll, Ice Queen, Sky Master, Yes Dark Master, Ryu the Dragon, Centaur, Cleric, Spare Commons of ANY type or color, Volts
I understand the deadlines and I will be a good Secret Santa to whom ever I am assigned.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/22 15:43:36 )
I'll participate, but I'll make it all official later on. Feel free to remind me :3

Donator — PomePome Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/22 19:17:46 )
Aww great secret Santa again!!!! :D i sign up later if iam on my Laptop.
Is it possible if i may be the Santa for someone if i dont wish for any items myself?
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/23 01:03:32 )

@Totalanimefan:
Username: Juliette
I would love to have:

Autumnal Spruce
Faerie Queen
Some Bunny To Love
Snuggle Bunny
Sweet Cakes
Alice
Strawberry Delight
Dual-Toned Dolly Hair
Unique Long Braids
Unique Witch Hat
Unique Baroque Skirt
Starkitty Dress
Violets
Violet's Curls
Virgil's Memories

I would like to have:

Wondrous Wisteria
Ballad of the Bard
Howling Mad
Joyful Winter
Unique Oversized Mug
Easter 2k18
Night Light
Vontells Bookcase
Vichard's Memories

I understand the deadlines and I will be a good Secret Santa to whom ever I am assigned.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/23 22:10:48 )

@Miss Sandman: Last year Tsun signed up be to a person that would get someone a gift if their Secret Santa fell through.
@Juliette: I'll add you.
@dragoness129: I added you.
@Wildfire: Defrost your turkey for Thanksgiving by the way

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/23 22:26:42 )
@Totalanimefan: LOL - thank you,Total! <3 It's actually in the 'fridge, starting that process :3

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/23 23:06:49 )

@Totalanimefan:
Username: Lina
I would love to have: Capricorn, Frankie, Centaur, Rising, Soulcaster, Serene Royalty, Ballad of the Bard, Haunting, Wondrous Wisteria, Loyal Elegance, Vibrance Day Tea
I would like to have: the December crate or any of the orbs! Breaker Beach ‘19 bundle cause I missed that event. Volts! (I’m always out of volts)

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/23 23:15:31 )

@Wildfire: I wasn't on yesterday so I couldn't remind you. by the way my family isn't coming. I said there is too much risk.
When did you start defrosting it?

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/23 23:15:47 )

@Lina: I'll add you

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/23 23:31:03 )
Thanks! I’m super excited!!!
I’ve been looking forward to this!

I was going to refuse your volts but I’m actually pretty out of volts so... I accept.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/23 23:33:41 )
@Totalanimefan: I appreciate the reminder! <3 I put the turkey in the fridge yesterday morning, so there should be plenty of time for it to defrost by Thursday morning (it's a little less than 11#).

I thought you had family coming as of tomorrow? And you changed your plans because of covid? Gotcha. Were they coming from Ca or are they local to the DC/east coast area? How did they take your change of plans?

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/23 23:37:41 )

@Lina: Please take them. It wouldn't be fair if I gave everyone else volts and not you. I'm excited for this too. I want others to join in. We all had a lot of fun last year and it really spread the holiday cheer!
@Wildfire: Two people coming from CA and one coming from PA, my mom coming from PA is very high risk for the virus. She had her 2nd heart surgery in July. My mom was ok with it, and my sister was more upset then I thought she would be and didn't want to talk to me. Since then she is talked it through with my husband and knows it's the right thing but was just mad.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/23 23:38:27 )

I was feeling horrible about it this morning. I knew that it was the right thing to do but I feel like I ruined Thanksgiving (and Christmas since we were going to do an early one together on Sat morning)

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/23 23:39:47 )
@Totalanimefan: I'm glad you guys sorted things out. To be fair, it was pretty last minute, decision-wise. I can understand how that might be a little frustrating. But you need to do what you need to do, and if you felt that strongly about changing your plans, then it was absolutely the right decision for you to make. :3

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/23 23:41:54 )
Oh, I forgot... is there a button?
I can link back like I’m linking to he art exchange

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/23 23:50:12 )

@Lina: I don't have one. If you know someone who could make one I would pay them.
@Wildfire: I had spoken to them multiple times about how cases were getting worse and worse and then it's getting more dangerous to have dinner together for the holiday.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/23 23:58:08 )
I can make one, but it will be ugly :3

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/24 00:07:16 )
@Totalanimefan: It doesn't sound like you conveyed the level of your concern before today, or that they didn't understand it until you got more obvious with it. So that could be a bit of a shock to them, if they weren't thinking that canceling might be a possibility. They were probably looking forward to seeing you!

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/24 00:30:33 )
@Totalanimefan: Thank you for the volts! :)

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.