Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Welcome Committee I'm back o.o

Admin — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/21 03:57:54 )
@RainbowPanda: Welcome back!!!
If you need assistance or just want to chat, you may contact me anytime by ping or PM.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/21 04:12:52 )
@RainbowPanda: KITTIES

also hi thar
See what conventions I'll be at next

Final Fantasy XV: Worst. Bachelor Party. EVER.

Donator — She Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/21 08:35:31 )
@rainbowpanda: haha wee rascals

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/21 13:03:23 )

@rainbowpanda: Welcome back! 🙂
And your kitties are so cute! 😍❤️

~ I like cats ~

~ Timezone GMT +1 ~

*°•.•°*~ My Wishlist ~*°•.•°*

Voltie — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/21 18:51:09 )

@Totalanimefan: Thank you so much!
@Shark: yoooo wassup so glad to be back
@Vozzy: omg hey Vozzy! Thank you :)
@onsenmark: all the kitties hehe
heyyy <3
@LilMissKushy: yesss I got a few hours of sleep again last night ahaha currently in class but I wanna keep sleeping
@Merynia: thank you! I couldn't give them up after fostering them T_T I just had to adopt the cuties

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/21 18:54:03 )

@RainbowPanda: What classes are you taking right now?

Donator — She Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/21 20:19:20 )
@rainbowpanda: hopefully you'll get a better sleep tonight ^.^

Voltie — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/21 20:22:24 )

@Totalanimefan: I took a freshman class that ended this month. I am currently taking English, world history, statistics, and computer apps.
@LilMissKushy: I most likely won't cuz the kittens have to stay in my room and they are always hyper at night and constantly biting me.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/21 21:04:06 )

@RainbowPanda: That's a lot of classes. Are you handling it alright? Also are you going in person?

Voltie — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/21 21:49:22 )

@Totalanimefan: Yeah so far so good! History has been kinda weird since my professor recently lost his wife so he hasn't been focusing on putting out the work we need to do and grades. I honestly haven't had much work in that class which I wasn't expecting but he shows random videos in class that don't apply to what we need to learn. He made us all buy a book for that class that we only used for 2 weeks so it was a waste of money and college books are expensive. Oh well. Math has been pretty tough, it is something i constantly struggle with. English has been pretty easy but so many essays aha, anddd computer apps...honestly not sure why I signed up to take this class when I don't need it. It has also been fairly easy though.
Everything is online this semester but things will change next semester although I prefer being online since I do not have a car. :(

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/21 22:21:26 )

@RainbowPanda: Yeah Online saves you so much money in gas. As a student I would go through about $50-$75 a week in gas. It sucked.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/21 22:22:56 )

That sucks about your history teacher's wife. I don't know what I would do if my husband died. I guess it means you are going to get an easy A in that class. I hope you can make it through Math. That sounds hard.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/21 23:25:07 )

@Totalanimefan: damn that’s a lot! I know my school actually gives people with cars $100 gift cards for gas which helps a bit.
Yeah it is kind of an easy A but the problem is it’s mostly exams which he isn’t preparing us for. I don’t wanna fail a class because my teacher is not teaching us what we should be learning.
Yeah I failed my first test T_T and I have another test next week.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/22 01:05:14 )

@RainbowPanda: That's great. I wish my school did that lol
I would say if it was something that you need past knowledge to build on like a math or language class you would be in trouble, but with history you are probably ok. Your other history class can be a completely different time period or culture.
You do still have to study for the classes. I would read the chapters in the book that pertain to what you are studying in the class. The thing with college is that you have to do more than just what the professor asks or you won't pass.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/22 06:10:37 )

@Totalanimefan: That’s very true but he isn’t even using the book anymore because he got sick of using the same one every year. He wanted to teach something else that we really don’t need to know. He has been making us watch old movies in class and answering questions at the end.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/22 15:17:20 )

@RainbowPanda: what are your tests based on? Is it things that are in the book? Can you ask him what’s the best way to study for the test?

Voltie — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/22 18:55:57 )

@Totalanimefan: I could ask him but it’s definitely not based off of the books. It’s just random questions that he puts together in 4 different sections like maps and stuff.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/22 19:30:36 )

@RainbowPanda: oh I see. Sucks that the book can’t help you. At the end of the semester you could sell the book on Amazon for some extra money. I recommend buying your books there if you don’t have a discount at the student bookstore.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/22 20:54:05 )

@Totalanimefan: I am going to return the books. They give you your money back, or at least some of it, if the book is still in good shape.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/22 22:07:56 )

@RainbowPanda: ok. I heard they only give you give you back a small amount. I hope that’s changed since I was in college.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.