Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Terrible Tuesday - VENT HERE

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/20 17:50:51 )

Ok now you can vent in ALL CAPS what's wrong in life or in the world. Post about your first world problems here.
I'll start-
I'VE BEEN ON HOLD WITH CVS FOR 30+ MINS AND I EVEN GOT DISCONNECTED AT ONE POINT, JUST PICK UP THE DAMN PHONE PLEASE. I KNOW YOU ARE WORKING THERE RIGHT NOW

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/20 17:59:53 )

THEY HUNG UP ON ME TWICE! WHAT THE HELL!

Voltie — She/They Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/20 18:07:23 )

YESTERDAY I SAW THAT RUNESCAPE WAS ON STEAM NOW, SO I DECIDED TO GIVE IT A TRY AGAIN. I PLAY OSRS ONCE IN A BLUE MOON, BUT I STOPPED PLAYING RS3 A FEW MONTHS BEFORE THE COMBAT SYSTEM WAS CHANGED. I'M SO LOST. I LOOKED UP A GUIDE BUT IT'S STILL OVERWHELMING. SEND HELP

This was my most mundane problem I could think of, well actually there's one more:
I DECIDED TO TRY USING THE NAVER SMARTBOARD KEYBOARD ON MY IPAD, BUT NOW I KEEP HITTING THE WRONG KEYS BECAUSE I'M USED TO THE NORMAL KEYBOARD.

★~~Questing~~★

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/20 18:59:03 )

THERE IS WAY TOO MUCH TO DO AT WORK AND WE NEED TO HIRE MORE PEOPLE BUT THERE IS NO SPACE
ALSO THERE'S COCKROACHES
Y U C K

Donator — Frog bless Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/20 20:38:55 )

I HAVEN'T BEEN SLEEPING GREAT AND I REALLY WANNA TAKE A NAP BUT I GOTTA GET THESE MEETINGS AND SETUPS DONE FOR WORK BEFORE I CLOCK OUT FOR THE DAY BECAUSE IT'S BUSY AND WILL BE BUSY FOR THE NEXT 2 WEEKS MINIMUM. I ALSO FORGOT TO REFILL MY MEDICATIONS SO I'LL PROB BE A FEW DAYS WITHOUT ADHD MEDS AND I'M NOT LOOKING FORWARD TO IT

Also just a general 2020: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Mallow Tumbleweed
My Sons

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/20 21:24:29 )

@Priestess of Pie: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/20 22:19:32 )
I WANNA GO HOME!!!
being homesick as a 23 year old SUCKS!!!!!!

i spent so many of my teenage years being like "i hate my hometown! i wanna leave!"
only for me to want to move back home / move back to my college town!!!

it wouldn't be so severe if we weren't all ~gross plague rats~ because then i could ~go meet people~ but we're ~disgusting~ and it's still ~a damn pandemic!~

UGH!!!!
kody / 23 / they

Voltie — Moody Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/20 22:21:14 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

idk if this counts as a first world problem but...

WHY CAN'T I JUST SIT DOWN AND JUST DO A PHOTO STUDY AND PRACTICE ART IN GENERAL????

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website]

Donator — UWU/ Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/21 02:47:06 )
Kairu's long dragon tail is dragging against the dirt..

my 2020 is all about getting in the feels and nerve pain that will keep me up at night. Have to get all my wisdom tooth extracted or i will lose all my teeth. rip ded plant hours

drag the tail to da infinity!
月の兎 ☆★☆ 鹿の光
カイル • WISHLIST

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.