Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Voltra Discussion Do you have any mule accounts?

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/16 19:06:46 )

On Voltra you can have up to 3 accounts total. Do you guys have extra accounts? If so, what do you use them for?

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/16 20:12:05 )
I don’t have any extra accounts and I wouldn’t know why I would need one except to maybe change between characters.

Nature’s first green is gold,
Her hardest hue to hold.
Her early leaf’s a flower;
But only so an hour.
Then leaf subsides to leaf.
So Eden sank to grief,
So dawn goes down to day.
Nothing gold can stay.

Voltie — She/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/16 20:15:06 )

I have two mule accounts. I used to use them for storing extra items, but I just put extra items in boxes now since the new inventory system was implemented.

Sometimes I use them during events. For example, I used them to join different teams during the Camp Breaker event. Sometimes I also use them to claim extra knick knack and milestone items, click the airship, and to vote for AOTW. I think that's about it

Voltie — Moody Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/16 20:39:39 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

i don't mostly because i do not know what i'd do with it :vanora_sweat:

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website]

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/16 20:40:50 )

I do the same thing as Starlight. For extra items to claim and sometimes I use them for the daily airship too.

I also store extra volts and items on my mule accounts.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/16 23:55:34 )
I have 2 mules.. BlueberryHaze and SapphireMoon I use them for voting people in AOTW :)

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/17 00:50:01 )
I only had one mule account, mainly for storing volts and maybe a few daily items.

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/18 03:01:47 )
════════════════⠀ ∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

i use mine as a savings account :3 p handy would recommend lol
it's useful for events too i guess, like the camp breaker team event :0 or event / milestone freebies that are one per account!

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘ ⠀════════════

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/19 20:06:48 )

I have my two mules. I use them for getting the daily airships every so often. (Very bad at checking on them every day).
Before the change in the inventory system, I used one to store my extra items. I also use that mule to have a male base, so I can dress up without having to change the gender on my main account.
My second mule is the one running the Pokemon themed thread, Professor Lily. ^_^ She is there just to be the professor and run the thread, lol.

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/20 05:21:13 )
════════════════⠀ ∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

@dragoness129: omg i didn't realize professor lily was you! i wouldn't have guessed lol
i really like her avi and the color scheme you have on her, i feel like i don't ever see it!

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘ ⠀════════════

⠀∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀art shop⠀·⠀gallery⠀·⠀closet⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀buying / questing: capricorn ⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

art by kiwi and koneko <3

Donator — He/They Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/22 23:15:46 )

I have 3 accounts. One for storage and collecting things, and one for regular daily use; the third was also just for regular use and I switched between them for a while just because, but that got annoying so I settled on one and took everything off the other one and don't use it any more. I don't think we can delete our accounts here, so I guess it'll just be there in case I ever need it for something.

ALWAYS PING ME

Voltie — She/They Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/24 05:04:35 )

I remembered another use for my mules:
Testing out profile stuff before trying it on my main account's profile! It can be fun to mess around with the code and learn how to do things, but I don't want to risk messing up my actual profile. I'm not good with code stuff, so if I mess something up it might be hard for me to fix it

★~~Questing~~★

Voltie — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/25 08:52:15 )

I have one extra account, but I don't really use it for anything.

please @ me if you want a response
art by blinkini

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.