Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat What's everyone's halloween plans?

Voltie — They/Them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/7 23:49:26 )
There's something foul about the air here...

I would usually go trick or treating until my fingers can't move (I will not stop until it's literally not possible for me to trick or treat) but since certain circumstances, can't really do that.
Trying to think of other fun ways to celebrate my favourite holiday, might bake some little treats for my friends and household and watch some of those children's halloween movies I watched when I was little.
What do you all plan to do this year?

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ

Donator — Whatever Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/8 00:43:53 )
Are ya ready, guyz?!

Like the past ~15 years, nothing
Unless my friend plans a thing on me

Put ya guns awn!

questShop

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/8 03:25:11 )

@grost: Hey nice to see you around.

I'm not sure what I'm going to go on Halloween since COVID is so rampant. I might bake Halloween sugar cookies and enjoy them that evening.

Donator — Frog bless Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/8 15:00:26 )

I'll be playing Animal Crossing.

I went trick or treating until I was 18 years old and I would have kept doing it but life got busy. =( People starting giving me the stink eye even then though. XD

Mallow Tumbleweed
My Sons

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/8 15:42:01 )

@Priestess of Pie: I'll be playing ACNH too. ^^ I'm sure it will be fun.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/8 17:24:44 )

Oh also I'll be hanging out doing the Voltra event.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/8 17:39:29 )

@grost: I haven't figured out my Halloween plans yet,
but it's my birthday so I'll probably do something special at home.

please @ me if you want a response
art by blinkini

Donator — she/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/8 19:43:01 )
I'm a new home owner for two or so years, so I'm going to be handing out candy until my daughter is old enough to take out. I love seeing everyone's costumes and staying warm in the comfort of my home. Horror movies will be watched, but that is my jam even when it isn't Halloween :p
Ping me, Devil Daddy, ping me.

Donator — They/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/11 01:46:33 )
depending on health and financial situations, I'd really like to attend the haunt i used to work at this year. As a guest i mean. I've meant to do it for the last couple of years but I never found the time to do it, but since I'm not able to work there this year, I have all the time in the world to book a night to go! but again, it all depends.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/11 16:37:10 )
Tbh, I never really make plans for Halloween anyway. But the cdc regulations make it almost impossible to have fun if I did make plans. Ill probably just end up hanging out and maybe watch some spoopy stuff with some friends or something.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/12 22:46:05 )
I decided since its a Full Moon on the 31st to go camping.
I'm heavily excited the synchronicity nature of this coming moon phase since it will be slicing into the veil thinning of all saints day or day of the dead.

So going to moon bathe and charge some crystals for my shop and customers! Besides meditating in the moon light and grounding myself.

Xaphiel:
Tbh, I never really make plans for Halloween anyway. But the cdc regulations make it almost impossible to have fun if I did make plans. Ill probably just end up hanging out and maybe watch some spoopy stuff with some friends or something.

last year I watch haunting of hil house til the wee hours of the night. Then couldn't sleep because I scared myself so much...
Might want to take a look It's on Netflix!

Bou:
depending on health and financial situations, I'd really like to attend the haunt i used to work at this year. As a guest i mean. I've meant to do it for the last couple of years but I never found the time to do it, but since I'm not able to work there this year, I have all the time in the world to book a night to go! but again, it all depends.

That reminds me....I havent been to a haunted house in a good min. Also wanted to do corn maze ever been in one?

.:: Insta :: Facebook ::.
Stay Vibrant, Soul Fam!

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/13 14:15:40 )
This is exactly

I have a dnd session on Halloween night. So we've been discussing doing a non-canon Halloween event. Maybe watch some horror movies/halloween movies before hand.

what you think it is.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/15 02:30:25 )
I decorated my hard pretty good. I think me and the kids are going to do a Halloween candy hunt, then come inside and do spooky crafts and baking. After that cuddle up to a scary movie and drink hot chocolate.

Nature’s first green is gold,
Her hardest hue to hold.
Her early leaf’s a flower;
But only so an hour.
Then leaf subsides to leaf.
So Eden sank to grief,
So dawn goes down to day.
Nothing gold can stay.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/15 02:34:31 )
Hmm,... I don't think I'll B have-ing candy!! MayB I'll bake some "sugar cookies " with Sebas :-)
Trifck Or Treaters r not going 2 be allowed 2 come to our house :-/
I may juste... stay inside, n watch "mild" scary movies !
- [ Boris ]

Voltie — He/Him/His Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/16 06:45:16 )
Just staying at home and maybe I will put up some Halloween decorations too. Due to the pandemic, our moving are quite limited.
There is something haunting in the light of the moon;
It has all the dispassionateness of a disembodied soul, and something of its inconceivable mystery.

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/18 01:53:25 )
i'm not sure yet

i might have to do some programming for work, and if so my festivities will be even more subdued / i'll probably do nothing
but if i have the night off i might just make some fun festive drinks and watch some scary movies or something

i'm dressing up the whole week since i'll be in the office though lmao
kody / 23 / they

Voltie — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/21 23:31:23 )

@grost: I have a Halloween party on Halloween with some college friends, can’t wait to dress up and have fun! Also going to this event called trunk or treat that my church hosts but unfortunately will not be participating. I will definitely be dressing up tho :)
(Can’t participate because I am vegan and trying to stay healthy but takis don’t count as unhealthy for me haha)

Donator — He/They Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/22 20:38:48 )

Not entirely sure yet; my friend and I are in the middle of trying to work around our schedules and make a trip to go view some houses with a realtor... so our original plan was to go to the area we're looking at during Halloween weekend, do the house-hunting stuff during the day, and find some local activity like a haunted house or whatever's open during the nights when we'd be there. But we couldn't get enough time off (it's a 5+ hour drive and we both work late) so we decided to reschedule our realtor visit for a few weeks down the road and just use Halloween weekend for... Halloween.
This leaves us kinda scrambling to figure out what we can do; we want to decorate the house, but don't expect a lot of trick-or-treaters with all the stuff going on this year. We'd like to go to some kind of haunted attraction, but not much is open this year, much less during the daytime, so it'll probably be "go last-minute shopping for candy and spiderwebs, decorate the house, pass out candy and watch movies for the rest of the night". Maybe we'll make some Halloweeny recipes and pretend it's a party. :^P I really wish we had more time. Oh, well. At least we should have our own place together by next year and won't have to worry so much about scheduling.

ALWAYS PING ME

Voltie — Moody Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/22 21:15:38 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

I'm not super big into Halloween as
I don't like scary stuff and im more for the cutesy spoopy stuff.

But im hoping to finish my art pinktober challenge
that i've been working on since the beginning of October
and then prepare for Huevember.

basically...just a whole lot of art. :vanora_sweat:

I also can't really eat candy well as sugar doesn't do well with me.

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website]

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/29 01:51:35 )

My grand Halloween plan is to stream-watch Hocus Pocus with friends and then on November 1, stream-watch Nightmare Before Christmas. I want to take a couple of costume pictures before the day too because it's the only thing I can do. Anyone else dressing up for Halloween even with nowhere to go?

please @ me

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.