Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Games among us

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/21 04:31:54 )
the game that makes you good at lying and feel real betrayal
its super fun

do you play it? and if so do you play it with friends or randoms?

Donator — SIR Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/21 05:49:24 )
🌈 To my boy, all that energy so vital
Love your hues and your blues in equal measure
Your comings and your goings-away
My mission is to keep the light in your eyes ablaze🌈

@Bean: I want to play but would rather play with people I know. I have heard great things about it. How do you prefer to play?

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/21 13:13:49 )
@Bean: I have a friend who is trying to get me to play with their group but idk if I’m interested. It’s free on phones but I guess they say the phone version sucks? I don’t really enjoy playing games on the computer either, which is how they prefer to play.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/21 16:24:28 )

@Bean: is that a jack box game? I feel like I’ve played a game like that before.

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/21 18:39:47 )
a lot of my friends play it so i've been meaning to get around to start playing it. but it's hard for me to start playing new games because it's hard to learn the mechanics
Hangout: https://www.voltra.us/forum/view_topic/8610

Donator — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/21 18:48:08 )
I've just been watching people play it on twitch. Everyone on there I follow has been playing it, lol.

Ping me!

Hangout

Donator — nightmaren Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/21 19:04:17 )
i mostly just watch ppl play on youtube, look at memes and art on tumblr

i dont have enough friends and dont really like playing games with randos where i would probably be bad and they could yell at me ;; (thats why i play splatoon where the anger is silent)
art gallery/avi closet

Voltie — She/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/21 19:05:10 )

I've played it with random people a few times, and I like it. I think it's better with friends though based on some people I've watched play it on Twitch

Donator — Whatever Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/21 23:07:17 )
Are ya ready, guyz?!

I get very murder happy
And somehow, despite having a kill immediately spotted by two others, someone else entirely got ejected, it was great
Also the one last round where I was purple, the other two were greens. I'd just made a kill beforehand and they couldn't determine who, so no one was ejected. Then dark green, right as the round started, had an emergency meeting. So, that set light green to vote them and dark green voted light green as a counter, and since that would've left a one on one and thus imposter win, I picked dark green because either way i win. Even got told over discord voice chat "Kit is swear to god if it's you I'm going to be so mad"
Also any kills I make tend to be found quickly, but I kill fast too, so any round where I can kill, they tend to speed by
https://mobile.twitter.com/KitalphaHart/status/1308134653782523908
I did a doidle about my imposter fun

Oh and there was a round where i was afk from start to first body found and somehow I wasn't killed
Somehow
I came back to the discussion "yo I'm back"
As a crewmate, there was this weird tendency to have me be last too

Put ya guns awn!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/24 09:24:41 )
★
I've played with some friends, and friends of friends, and friends of friends of friends ALDKFJ
I'm terrible at lying tho so automatically any game like this is hard for me ALDKFJ some of the bluffs my friends have pulled im like... bro.. do I even know you

Donator — They/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/09/30 19:17:17 )
I love your avatar first of all.

I play with randos and friends. Hits differently with friends though. One minute you're bonding as family over murder, the next, you're the first one on the end of the knife.

lmao, but for real, i have fun. mostly during the discussion portion. when i have to be imposter, that's when the big anxiety hits though.
if i have a partner it isn't as bad, but often i get picked as imposter way too often. i'm terrible at lying and the moment i take someone out, i have to wait for my breathing to go back to normal in the vents, ha.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/1 01:34:53 )

THEY BE DOING ME SO DIRTY ON THAT GAME
      ALWAYS LETTING MY MURDERER JUST WALK
      It's rude. lmao

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/7 19:00:18 )
@Xanthan: You should def try it with friends. That's what I prefer at least, since randoms just rage quit and such lol
but its kinda hard to gather 10 friends to be on the same time, which is kinda why i've lost interest in the game a bit now x)
but its still fun from time to time.

@Megaame: I think its a good idea to test it out on the app store before if you are unsure if you want to get it or not. I play on pc so i havent tried the app, but i know several that use that and it works fine for them. And if anything at least there will be some quality time with your friend :)

@Totalanimefan: It's more like town of salem and the werewolf game. Up to 10 players where 1-2 are imposters and trying to kill you while you as a crewmate trying to do tasks. You vote out people you think are sus . It can be chaos but with the right people it's really fun.

@khadijacandy: You will get the hang of it pretty quickly. I think the harder parts is to remember where the rooms and tasks are. Since those are kinda the things people will ask you about to see if you are the imposter or not.

@Shark: It spread so fast! But it helps that you invite 10 of your friends, so each friend you convert you can get 10 more etc
actually clever, lol.

@moomin: ah man, the memes that's been made from among are gold, haha.

@Starlight: Same, I also prefer it when its with a group of friends. But it has to be with people that don't take it so seriously or get butthurt xD

@Kitalpha Hart: Ahaha same here, i've become one of the people that always are sus for some reason. Sure sometimes i fuck up the kills and such but man, when people go at each other without even questioning you its hilarious.

I love the times when someone sees me kill someone and I manage to blame it on the one reporting :') gives me life.

@Hachi: It's fun how many new people you get to know from it. Think i've gotten like 15+ new people from different friends inviting their friends to play etc. But ya, sometimes you feel the betrayal and wonder if you even know the person xD

@Bou: Aw thank you <33 I love yours too!

It does, and its a lot easier when you are on vc with friends too, rather than typing in game. It's kinda like monopoly and uno. Ruins friendships lmao
It can be stressful if they focus on you and you are the imposter. People who can just lie naturally is scary imo xD

@Anarchist Beauty: man i agree lol then again, ive done that too a few times oopps

Voltie — She/They Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/7 19:46:19 )

@Bean: Ooh yeah, playing a game with people who take it too seriously isn't fun for me

★~~Questing~~★

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/7 22:26:55 )

@Bean: You were ahead of the times. Everyone has been talking about this game in the last two weeks. XD

Donator — Whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/7 22:44:28 )
Are ya ready, guyz?!

@Bean: with the group I was up with, the admin task is a good spot to go. Wait until all but one last person who also sucks at it leaves, then shank that poor person out of their misery and leave like nothing happened
And ten seconds later have it reported but no one saw you so all gucci

Put ya guns awn!

quest♤Shop

Donator — SIR Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/10 05:39:18 )
🌈 To my boy, all that energy so vital
Love your hues and your blues in equal measure
Your comings and your goings-away
My mission is to keep the light in your eyes ablaze🌈

@Bean: what time zone are you in? lemme know when you play and maybe I can join in. my son and bf play as well. so there are 3 here plus you....we are almost halfway there lol
🌈 Have you ever been touched so gently you had to cry or invited a stranger to come inside?
🌈

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/24 18:03:59 )
@Totalanimefan: yah it really blew up xD although its phasmophobia its all about now lol

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/24 18:05:46 )

@Bean: I think it’s still popular. Although that game is now popular too.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/24 18:07:32 )
yeah, i'm not really into among us anymore lol took so much to gather enough people and playing with randoms isnt the same. Apparently a lot more hackers and cheaters now too.

Man, phasmophobia is scary af, at least in the beginning
got clammy hands and all after playing lmfao

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.