Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Emotional Discord

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/09/28 05:42:18 )

Lilith just smirked.

"Your most recent acquisition will be last. You will take me to her when you do. There, I will give you your reward for being so very good to me." She stated, playing it up. It would be a reward, yes... but it would be one for her, not him.

Balphagor had been a thorn in her side for longer than most would realise, but at the same time, never enough to actually do anything about. Once she'd learned that he was planning to overthrow her though, then she gave up playing his game.

It was time to her play hers, and she always won.

♫Turn off my brain, this all feels the same♫

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/09/28 05:59:20 )
One.. by... one.
They only fall... a-part.
Can it be.. undone?

"Of course..." Balphagor responded with a smile.

-About 50 minutes later-

Azazel had returned, and insisted Anya go and seek some help for her injuries. With her network, he knew she would be able to get help, and he was sitting in a chair in the bedroom, looking over Erica again.

However, in a burst of strong mana, he saw Balphagor and Lilith appear in the room as well, and he was immediately on edge.

Though, looking at Balphagor, he calmed down. A little.

"She is the last one." Balphagor said to Lilith.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/09/28 06:03:25 )

Lilith, who had her arms crossed, just smirked at Azazel for a moment before motioning for Balphagor to do as he was there to do.

"Well, release her already." She stated, ordered, with some irritation to her voice.

"The reward will be delivered afterwards."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/09/28 06:25:48 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Balphagor said nothing and made his way over towards Erica. He placed his hand on her arm, and there was pulse of mana... which Azazel could then sense Balphagor's influence leave Erica's body completely and utterly.

She was completely free of him.

Normally, Azazel was not one to show emotion in front of Lilith, as it was a sign of weakness to her, but he couldn't help heaving a sigh of relief.

Balphagor then made his way back to Lilith, and smiled.

"I have done as you asked, Madam Lilith." he told her.

"...." Azazel was silent, and winced subtly, almost scared of what Lilith would do NOW.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/09/28 06:33:06 )

"Azazel, I'm sure you will enjoy seeing this and not being on the receiving end." Lilith stated before reaching up to Balphagor's head, her hands on the base of his horns. She said naught a word before Balphagor heard, and felt the mana pierce through his horns.

"I don't like anyone trying to ceom in my way." She stated simply, her voice dripping venom almost literally.

"And your punishment for that, is my reward. You have quite a bit of power, but you're still nothing compared to me. You will make a lovely pet for one of my daughters." With that, both of his horns were severed, torn off of his head in a rather violent manner.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/09/28 06:56:06 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Balphagor's mouth opened in a scream... but nothing was heard. Deafening silence echoed around them as the horns were severed.

Azazel flinched when he saw this, and all semblance of Balphagor's personality... what little remained... drained from his eyes.

"...pet?" Azazel muttered.

"At this point, he's little more than a DOLL." he mumbled further, looking the other demon up and down.

"...couldn't have happened to a nicer guy." he then spat.

"Guess HE won't be bother anyone again for... well, probably all eternity." he commented further. "Depends on which daughter you give him to, and how charitable she feels at any given point."

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/09/28 07:00:48 )

Lilith just laughed before tossing a horn to Azazel.

"Catch." She said simply.

"Do what you want with it. Just don't return it. If I find out you did, you don't want to know what I'll do to you." She added, a warning tone to her voice as she handed the other horn to Balphagor.

"Destroy it." She ordered, knowing that he could never be completely free once that was done.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/09/28 07:20:26 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Azazel caught the horn, grimacing a bit at it. He was essentially holding a severed limb, and that was... a bit on the nasty side.

"...right." he said.

"Don't see THAT happening." he muttered.

Balphagor then nodded at Lilith.

"...yes..." he said blankly.

Then, with almost no hesitation, he poured his own mana into his hands, and increased the pressure on his horn... soon crushing it and crumbling it to ashes and dust, the remnants disappearing forever.

"...and with that, he will never be himself again." Azazel commented quietly.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/09/28 07:24:57 )

"Consider that," she motioned to the horn, "a thank you for having hte information get around tat this little shit was trying to come in on my turf." There was a darkness to Liliths voice, one that he'd only ever heard stories of.

"She," she continued, motioning to Erica, "Will likely be out for a few hours or so. From waht I know, this things mana is pretty potent and it can be a shock to the system to have it removed." She stated.

With that, she grabbed Balphagor by the hair and they were gone.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/09/28 07:40:15 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Azazel was silent and watched them as they go, before looking at Erica.

"...well, that's that, I suppose." he said.

"Erica, I... well..." he mumbled, before shaking his head.

"Here's hoping you wake up soon, feeling better." he commented.

He then looked at the horn in his hand, and stared at it.

"...hm." he muttered.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/09/28 07:47:09 )

Sometime later, while Azazel was downstairs doing something or other, Erica stirred. She wasn't sure waht it was that had happened, and didn't even realise where she was for about three minutes. It wasn't until she saw one of the photos on a dresser that she realised it.

"Why the hell...?" She wondered before shaking her head and making her way out of the room. She looked around, saw nothing and no one there, so she made her way downstairs.

"Hey, Az?" She called as she reacehd the main floor, wondering if he was around or not.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/09/28 08:04:16 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Azazel was at attention when he heard Erica call out.

He smiled a little, before clearing his throat.

"Den!" he called back.

She made her way into the room, and saw him sitting in one of the chairs, with a demon horn in his hand.

"...hey." he greeted her.

"How are you feeling?" he asked.

"Like... overall, and any specifics you feel are worth noting."

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/09/28 08:07:41 )

Erica was silent for a moment before taking a seat.

"I... seriously lost." She answered after a moment or two before sighing.

"that's worst of it. I'm lost about a lot." She added. "Like... how and when did I get here?" She asked.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/09/28 08:24:47 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Azazel just sighed heavily.

"Right." he said.

"Tell me, what's the last thing you remember?" he asked her.

Erica paused when she was asked that. The last thing she truly remembered was setting aside her payment for Balphagor... but that was not info she was willing to share. So she decided to lie.

"Getting together for our little 'date'." she fibbed.

"Ohhhh jeez." Azazel mumbled.

"Then you have a LOT to be caught up on." he told her.

"Want to get yourself a drink before drop a buttload of info on you?" he asked.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/09/28 09:26:20 )

"..... Ohh, I get the feeling this will be fun." Erica commented sarcasitcally.

"A drink or something would be amazing, I think." She added after a moment or two, before heading off to grab a drink. Afterwards, she sat down where she was again.

"All right... what am I missing?" She asked after a moment or two.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/09/28 21:39:42 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Azazel was silent, before taking a deep breath, exhaling, and looking at her.

"Let's start off... well, simple." he told his friend.

"Your markings were acting up, so we parted ways. I then did not see you or hear from you for about 3 days, so I went to check up on you, and return the container you gave me that had a bunch of brownies in it." he explained.

"I found you on your couch, apparently recovering from a massive spike in your markings' activity." he went on.

"I stayed with you for a while, and then left when you said you were all right." he continued.

"...then, shortly after that, you called me and the line went dead, so I rushed here and... well... found you being attacked by a demon by the name of Balphagor." he then revealed, figuring now was a decent time to stop, in case she had any questions.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/09/29 00:15:08 )

Erica was silent for a moment or two before sighing, heavily.

"I ... am going to assume that by 'Balphagor', you mean Bartholomew." She commented with a small shake of her head.

"I had suspicions that he was a demon, but never could identify it definitely." She added.

".... He seemed to spark my marks, more often than they usually do."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/09/29 00:40:19 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Azazel nodded.

"Yeah, him." he said.

"Well... and... hm." he then mumbled.

"Right, I'm going to truncate this down a LOT." he told her.

"After what I interrupted, he left, and you were on a timer to be nothing more than a hollow shell of a puppet for him." he said. "Through the combined efforts of myself, Anya, and Lilim... Lilith decided to intervene." he continued.

"Mostly because Balphagor was now a thorn in her side that needed tending to, so she had him reverse all he'd done to people on the surface over the past 2 years, which included you." he went on.

"...and then she handed down the ultimate punishment..." he muttered, looking at the horn in his hand again.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/09/29 00:42:03 )

Erica was silent before lookin to the horn.

"So he's got no chance for freedom again." She commented.

"Well... at least he won't be an issue any longer, I guess?" She asked.

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/09/29 01:04:23 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Azazel sighed.

"He won't." he said.

"...I have one of his horns." he told her. "I watched her break both of his horns... before she gave one to me... and then ordered him to demolish his other horn with his own two hands." he went on.

"...and he did. I saw it." he continued.

"Lilith also warned me that if I gave him his other horn back, the consequences would be dire." he then added.

"So yeah. You're free of him. Completely and utterly." he told her.

"...though I get the distinct feeling you're hiding something from me, in terms of your business with Balphagor..." he then mumbled.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?
"There is no shame in deterrence. Having a weapon is very different from actually using it." - Ghandi

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.