Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Entertainment What is the best concert you have been to?

Voltie — It or She Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/10/26 19:18:49 )
Never been to one but I want to go to one really bad but most likey not going to happen

Donator — she/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/19 00:18:23 )

I've seen *Fall Out Boy twice, *Avril Lavigne, *ONE OK ROCK, LM.C, **Rina Sawayama, and Toni Braxton.

ONE OK ROCK, LM.C, and Rina Sawayama were probably the most fun because they don't come to America as often. I finally had a chance to see them live after missing previous opportunities to, so those concerts are a bit more special to me.

After the LM.C concert I managed to get their autographs and shake their hands! After the Rina/ Toni concert I managed to talk to Rina and get pictures with her. ; A; <3

*This includes their opening acts, as well.
**Rina opened for Toni Braxton (but I was there to see Rina).

❀❀❀❀

Check out my shop! Currently selling Winter '21 Plasma Orb Items and more.

Donator — He/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/19 01:56:48 )
(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)ノ Hello there

So mine isnt exactly "fun" but this is the first time im talking ab it lol
I think i was 14 or 15 and begged my mom to come with me to a metal band lol.
The band was Crown the empire (wich sadly broke up in 2017 but welp) but there where other bands playing there aswel. Crown the empire played last but i came earlyer so i heard some of the other bands aswel.
The only other band i remember playing was Set it off wich my mom ended up buying a cd from.
I lost my jacket that day so that wasent grand. And a mosh pit started hapening right in front of my eyes wich scared the heebie jeebie outa me lol.
It wasent a big place at all and after a band did their thing they met some fans (not payed just walked off stage)
And i remember something happening back then i thought was cool but now that im older... i found it... creepy?

So my mom was drunk (back then she had problems with it but now shes fine) and set it off finished. SO my mom asked a picture to b taken with me n them (no idea where but i think it might b on my grans laptop), alls well... But then they (more specificly the lead singer) asked us, if we wanted to hang out once this was over. Kept saying it would b fun yada yada. And honestly the only reasen we didnt was bc we needed to catch a train right after it ends bc we where like 2 hours away from home.
And i didnt think much of it at first bc like "was this band wanna hang out with me"
But like after years and now im 21... A group of men wanted to hang out with a drunk woman and a teenager... hmmm. Like back then i wasent out to anybody and my body has cursed me with big breast from a young age.
And ofc im not claiming anything, but it left me with a bitter aftertaste....

Like in that moment i had alot of fun (except for loosing my jacket) but it still feels wierd now.

ANYWAY, in march im going to my second concert (mother mother) with my best friend and im verry exited ab that :^D

。.:☆*:・ヽ(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)

♦ Gob | 23 | Taurus | Belgium ♦
Insta | Toyhouse | Gallery | Carrd

♦ My Art Shop ♦

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.