Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat when you're not ready

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/25 02:00:43 )

to say goodbye to your tv show characters lmao.
yall ive been rewatching smallville for the last 2 weeks.
im on the last season and im not ready

Donator — She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/25 02:07:37 )
@jessibuns: i fell in love with a series on Netflix called the shadow hunters and i binged watched it for weeks .. until it suddenly ended for good.. no warning no nothing .. gutted was an understatement.. i definitely wasnt ready for that show to be ended .. i havent been able to find anything that good since

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/25 02:17:24 )

@LilMissKushy: shadowhunters was amazing! have you seen the magicians? its a syfy show, but its on netflix. it ended earlier this year, but its pretty good

Donator — Fox Lady Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/25 03:52:38 )

@Jessibuns: I was like that with Steven Universe. I watched through the original, and then when I watched the last episode of Steven Universe Future, I was like....awwww it over.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/25 05:50:59 )

@Crystalkitsune85: thats a series i plan on rewatching tbh
hey i'm Jessi.

my friend cnts made the pixel

Donator — Fox Lady Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/25 06:14:48 )

@Jessibuns: I have a friend who loves it so much. She's currently doing a AU Steven Universe comic on Tumblr. In her AU Pink Diamond didn't fake her shattering and used a different method of having Steven. She's even including my Diamond-sona and one of my OCs in it too.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/25 07:14:12 )

I was feeling the same way about avatar the last air bender. I live that show so much. I just showed it to my husband for the first time. He loved it.

Donator — Fox Lady Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/25 07:24:16 )

@Totalanimefan: Oh yes! That was another one I liked too. I couldn't get into the Legend of Korra at all. It was not as good to me. Plus I would have rather had a show that came back with Aang and co as adults than Korra being taught how to Air bend by Aang's son. I watched like the first season and was like meeeeehhhh.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/25 08:21:01 )

@Crystalkitsune85: I think that would have been a better idea too. I have only seen like two eps of Korra. But not the first two eps.
I didn’t really like her vibe.

Donator — Fox Lady Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/25 09:16:28 )

@Totalanimefan: It's the era that it's set in too. It's kind of like steampunk/victorian so it's more futuristic, and that kind of diminishes the need for an Avatar, but I guess that's what they were going for...but Korra was a brat who was a stubborn so and so and it was just cringy. Plus her side characters were boring. At least with the original, each character had a reason to be in the program, and they had personality. What I can remember from the first season, it was just two guys and another girl....and doesn't Korra and the girl kiss or something?

Donator — She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/25 09:31:58 )
@jessibuns: it really was .. i couldnt stop watching it .. jase and magnus was my favourite characters ..they were so bad ass.. especially magnus he always showed up on time xD
No i havent seen it.. but i think i will check it out ..thank you ^.^

Donator — Any Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/25 10:24:00 )

》::: ✿・`.*
me with video games
Ive been playing all the dead rising games and now im sad bc I finished them
I was this way with life is strange aswell. That game had me so emotionally invested, the characters were so good. Rachel reminded me of myself a lot.

*.`・✿ ::: 《

Please ping me!

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/25 19:12:56 )

@Crystalkitsune85: yeah I totally feel the same. The world changed so much in like 50 years. I guess it’s better for the people in that world but it’s still sad. I hate her personality.

Donator — Fox Lady Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/25 21:04:17 )

@Totalanimefan: At the time when it came on, they did the first season, and like soft ended it because they didn't know if they were going to get more. It was set up on our DVR to pick up Legend of Korra whenever it came on. I knew there were more seasons because of the internet, but the DVR even though it was listed, never recorded the new seasons. I think I actually did see half of season 2 but it stopped recording it and I never finished the series. I heard Netflix is doing like a live action remake? Hopefully it's better than the movie. I heard a lot of bad things about it, so I never watched it.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/26 08:46:47 )

@Crystalkitsune85: Is Netflix making a live action of Korra? I thought only of the Original? But I haven't heard much about it.

Donator — Fox Lady Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/26 09:50:36 )

@Totalanimefan: I mean the live action of the original, not Korra. Sorry I wasn't clear. I just heard that Netflix was going to redo The Last Air Bender live action and I was just hoping that it is better than the movie they crapped out and didn't even get the character names right.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/27 02:51:49 )

@Crystalkitsune85: Yeah I hope that Netflix does a good job. Sometimes they don't but also, it can't be worse then the live action movie.

Donator — Fox Lady Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/27 03:23:47 )

@Totalanimefan: I mean I've heard a lot of good things about Netflix shows, so I have hope.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/27 04:21:25 )

@Crystalkitsune85: -crosses fingers-

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.