Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Looking for Compatible Partner (1x1)

Donator — Unholiest Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/18 02:35:37 )
@crystalkitsune85: Thank you! Will post my girlie as soon as I've found a ref I like, can't wait!

Donator — Fox Lady Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/18 02:47:59 )

@Amortentia:

take your time, I'll be here all night

Donator — Unholiest Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/18 03:06:20 )
@crystalkitsune85: Great, I'll ping you when I've posted, might be 2-3 hrs though since I'm also at work :)

Donator — Fox Lady Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/18 03:16:31 )

@Amortentia:

I'll be playing Minecraffs :D

Donator — Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/18 04:53:50 )
@Crystalkitsune85: yeahhh! maybe they're like from a sea side town and an unforseen freak storm rolls in when they happen to be on a boat tour to see dolphins or something. 😂 It's so dramatique, but I like that.

Donator — Fox Lady Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/18 05:12:00 )

@Eruca:

if we totes landed on Dinotopia I'd be so thrilled, but not many people know about that series which makes me sad lol. We gonna do MxF then?

Donator — Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/18 05:21:53 )
@Crystalkitsune85: oops. My browser saved my response and I forgot I sent it. >.>

I have not heard of Dinotopia before. Are there dinosaurs? (Lol obviously yes).
Sounds like a fun series to read, but I'm not sure if I can catch up on 20 books worth of lore & world building in a hot minute.

MxF works! I'm open to basically anything gender-wise lol. I tend to gravitate towards play females but am not limited to it.

Donator — Fox Lady Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/18 05:50:20 )

@Eruca:

how come your message repeated lol

Donator — Unholiest Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/18 10:09:12 )
@crystalkitsune85: Posted, sorry for the wait, work dragged out :)
Ping me for chitchat, potential rping or general madness

Donator — Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/18 16:37:18 )
@Crystalkitsune85: I derped. See below. :p
Eruca:
@Crystalkitsune85: oops. My browser saved my response and I forgot I sent it. >.>

I have not heard of Dinotopia before. Are there dinosaurs? (Lol obviously yes).
Sounds like a fun series to read, but I'm not sure if I can catch up on 20 books worth of lore & world building in a hot minute.

MxF works! I'm open to basically anything gender-wise lol. I tend to gravitate towards play females but am not limited to it.

Donator — Fox Lady Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/18 21:18:53 )

@Eruca:

With Dinotopia you can literally pick up all that goes on, in the first book. But it's not like your average kind of book. It's like a large, hardbound book that has illustrations done by the author, as well as full size paintings. Essentially the island of Dinotopia is referred to the "land that time forgot". The island is surrounded by rocks, reefs, storms, and whirlpools that make leaving the island impossible, so if you end up on the island that's your new home. And yes, there are dinosaurs. However, dinosaurs in this world are intelligent as humans, work/live with humans and they have their own writing system. In the first book, Arthur and his son Will were on a boat in like the late 1800s. There was a storm and they ended up (With the aid of smart dolphins) on the island. They were greeted by Bix a Protoceratops and long story short, they get to Waterfall City, and become registered as citizens. Then they just go through learning about the place, and the people and the history.

It's all very interesting. I have the sequel they did called the World Beneath and then another that was written like ten years later. I was obsessed with dinosaurs as a kid, so I really enjoyed these stories.

Donator — Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/19 23:05:14 )
@Crystalkitsune85: I don't know anything about dinosaurs except for what's been in the news in recent years about them having feathers and all. Perhaps had dinotopia been in my childhood, I'd have learned a thing or two. An endeavor for a later time...
Ping me

Donator — Fox Lady Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/20 01:33:58 )

@Eruca:

Yeah, the Dinotopia books came out in the 90's when I was a kid. If you ever get a chance, they're a fun read if you can find them. I'm not sure how obscure they are to find considering how old they are.

Voltie — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/7 07:16:11 )
@Crystalkitsune85:
I'd be interested in the Next Gen Alice in Wonderland type story, I love the wacky setting and could get tons of ideas based off it andddd i have a descendent child of the Alice blood line whooo i need to flesh out alittle more anyway!

I believe I have at least Decent enough grammar and i am a good speller (normal and witchcraft ways.)

Donator — Fox Lady Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/7 07:25:18 )

@Alicethemadhatter: Considering your username I would of figured you were a fan of Alice in Wonderland. I was doing an RP with someone I met on Roliana's Discord, that had created a neat version of Wonderland. She had a bunch of descendent characters that kind of replaced the old characters. But they were also gender bent, so Alice was a guy named Aless and the Caterpillar was in woman form named Catalina. Chessa was the Cheshire Cat...it went for a really long time until she got burnt out on it because she had like a dozen characters and I was doing like...two XD.

"Oh, the tired horror!"

Voltie — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/7 07:30:31 )
@Crystalkitsune85:
Well i would think that the wonderland would become a little different, like maybe lusher on the white queens side of wonderland and the red queens more deadly and mechanical . the descents could be gender bent of course, my lil mini Alice is a firey red head with blond from her ears to her mid back. she's got a a nice fade of red, orange, blond and just like a normal Alice just more distracted and nerdy.
I'd probably do the Cheshire cat and hare next to my Alice and extra back ground if needed for the drama.

Donator — Fox Lady Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/7 07:34:33 )

@Alicethemadhatter: So what would the conflict be? My two characters on my other RP was a female version of Stain from like Tim Burton's version. And a son she had. Also the leader was only the Red King, because he killed the white King. The world was imbalanced and the Jaberwocky came and the Red King fused with it, and turned into a monster and had to be defeated by his son, who was Aless. It was a wild ride of an RP for sure.

"Oh, the tired horror!"

Voltie — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/7 07:38:45 )
@Crystalkitsune85:
I would think the corruption of the red queens goo, and mechanical land would be spreading over to the white queens, the good and bad balance being over thrown but also with the red queen threating war or something worse. Of course the characters would have to meet each other first...unless we have it as they know each other already, we could do a ship if you wanted.

Donator — Fox Lady Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/7 07:41:21 )

You are doing Alice and some side characters. I'm not sure if I should do an already established character or someone that comes in from the outside.
@Alicethemadhatter:

"Oh, the tired horror!"

Voltie — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/7 12:18:41 )
@Crystalkitsune85:
I do not mind if you establish either, honestly as for now who we play currently is just up in the air next to how we will semi plan some events like how they possibly meet or what will happen via our characters.

Come join me at my lil
&

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.