Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Mini Shops Feeling Blue (=´ᆺ`=) [Art Contest] DONE

Donator — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/30 20:31:54 )
@PoeticTorment: Awww! That is so cuuute! Thank you for another beautiful piece! ; w;

Had a kinda crappy day and this really cheered me up~ <3

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/30 20:51:48 )
@Hadsvich: You're welcome! Well, I'm extra glad I decided to go ahead and draw it then. I hope your day gets better.

Donator — She,Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/7 23:04:19 )

Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.

@Hadsvich: I know how you feel i was going to go to a king tut exibit but the virus knocked that out. Once i move into my new home (in the middle of it and all my art stuff is packed) I'll try my hand at some arts for you

Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/20 04:46:34 )

@Hadsvich: How have you been? We haven't spoken since April. ^^;

Donator — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/20 22:10:00 )
@Kittyzilla: Aw, thank you! ; w; Do you know if the king tut exhibit was delayed or will be back later? o:

@Totalanimefan: Got to visit family~ & they even came over to my place for a week! :'D
Still pretty sad I couldn't visit Toronto and go to any cons..
Planning on doing it next year instead if I can. ; u;

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/20 22:15:55 )

@Hadsvich: That's really nice! I moved across the country in August. You might have saw the thread about it on Voltra. I moved from CA to DC. I'm happy with my move.
All my family lives on the East Coast, so it's nice to be back. My mom lives about a 3 hour drive away so she came two weekends ago. It was nice to see her again.
I'm really sad that cons are still cancelled. Another con I go to, Magfest (it's in Jan) was cancelled too. I totally understand why, and they should be cancelled but it's so sad :(

I hope that by Spring or Summer 2021 we can be back to normal in a safe way.

Donator — She,Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/25 02:21:53 )

Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.

@Hadsvich: From what i hear no it was a one time thing. Also once i get fully moved in (only rooms fully done are kitchen and my bed room) I'll try doing some art for you

Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality.

Donator — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/7 00:01:02 )
@Totalanimefan: That's nice~ Always nice to be near family. ; w;

Someone told me they think it won't be till 2022 that life will be some kind of normal..
I really hope it's sooner..

@Kittyzilla: Aw, that's a pity.
How are you doing?
All moved in now?

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/7 00:16:20 )

@Hadsvich: It could be that way. If it takes a while for a safe vaccine or if it takes a long time to distribute that vaccine around the world, it could be until 2022. If the vaccine is out in Spring 2021, I would think 9 months to get everyone caught up isn't very much time. I hope it's sooner though too.
I like your current avatar! ^^

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — She,Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/11 15:03:38 )

@Hadsvich: for the most part we still have boxes all over the place but i'm slowly starting to get my creative side out. Which is a good thing since the only thing i planned to do this year and hasn't changed is national novel writing month and that starts in 3 weeks. But i will try to do some drawing soon still looking for my art supplies

Donator — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/21 01:28:29 )
I should make a christmas or indigo avi, hmm.

Hello, everyone! Been a while.
Probably a little late to leave a reminder now.

But there’s now FIVE more days till I’m officially ending this contest and will announce winners soon after that.

Donator — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/27 01:33:57 )
Okay, this has officially ended!

& seeing as I only got a total of 3 lovely entries, I'm going to go ahead announce the winners now too!

1st Place goes to @PoeticTorment
& 2nd Place goes to @dragoness129

No 3rd Place winner.

You two let me know if you'd like voltra ohms or rl money (if this, would you like it through paypal or cash app?)
and choose the items you'd like from my prize pool~

Donator — he/him Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/31 18:20:11 )
@Poetictorment: and @dragoness129: Congratulations! Look above!

I think Hadsie forgot how to ping. XD

Voltie — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/31 19:04:59 )
@Kent: Oh goodness, thank you for the ping. *^*

@Hadsvich: Thank you so much! I'm going to have to say that I'd like the $30 using paypal, if possible?
And I'm interested in the Ringmaster, Aquarius, and Dramatical from the prize pool.

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/31 21:48:47 )

@Hadsvich: Thank you so very much! I would like the Ohms please and thank you!
For the items, I am interested in Alpha 5K Milestone (boob or dood!?) and Magnificent Inspector
Thank you so very much for the generous prizes!

@Kent: and thank you for the ping. ^_^

Donator — he/him Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/31 21:50:46 )
You’re welcome, ladies~

Voltie — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/31 23:12:29 )
@Kent: I really appreciate it cause I honestly forgot about this contest with all the stress lately so I wouldn't have remembered to check. XD

Donator — he/him Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/31 23:15:48 )
@Poetictorment: Aw. XD Hope life gets better for all us with the coming year~ ; w;

Ash 8/7/19
Kate 1/9/22

by YukiThePanda <3

Twitter

Voltie — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/31 23:21:54 )
@Kent: I'm hoping so too! It's been super hectic so looking forward to getting all this over with, needless to say. X'D
Please ping!! I'm a busy mom and tend to get lost~

^^Page prizes = FREE Sketch!!
It's only forever~ It's not long at all...

Donator — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/1 06:12:02 )
Sorry about forgetting how to complete pings! x'D

Sent out trades with your prizes!

As for you, @PoeticTorment:, send me a pm with your paypal email and I'll send over your money soon!~ o uo

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.