Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Does anyone here use Pinterest?

Donator — She/her Posted 12 months ago ( 2023/05/2 14:11:20 )

If so, what kinds of things do you like to save? You don't have to share your list but I'm also curious.

I have a list for things I want in my new condo, it could be ceiling fans, or a design element, or balcony decor inspo.
I also like to save meal and drink ideas. There are some good ones on Pinterest if you wade through all the garbage 'fat loss' and 'detox' BS. I found a lot of simple ways to make tasty veggies or summer drinks.

Donator — She/her Posted 12 months ago ( 2023/05/2 14:11:51 )

Oh and I forgot to add that I also have ACNH island layouts and ideas! They are so pretty.

Voltie Posted 12 months ago ( 2023/05/2 14:21:32 )
    I don't recall the reason I started using it, but yes, I have a Pinterest. My "boards" are mostly art and architecture references. Only in the last year or so did I start to divide the pins into more acute categories like "references - hair" or "references - eyes." There is one board for home design, one for Stardew Valley, one for party/hosting ideas (back when I hosted them, ahahh..) and one for my OC that acts as an idea/inspiration board.

I've found that the food/recipes aspect of Pinterest are just awful so I don't have any real food pins/boards.

Donator — She/her Posted 12 months ago ( 2023/05/2 15:48:47 )

@Delightfully: I feel like you have a lot of good inspo boards. Very fitting for you cause I view you as a creative person/artist. ^^

@blue: I love looking at art and architecture on Pinterest! I even have a board for beautiful buildings lol. ^^

Donator — Any Posted 12 months ago ( 2023/05/2 18:15:25 )

:::ʚ♡ɞ:::

I love Pinterest, just good vibes all around.
I have many Art reference and Art inspo boards, lol.
a cute meme board (mostly sanrio), a specific sanrio board, stardew, minecraft, cocktails (the alcohol recipes r usually pretty good), desserts, a cherry blossom board and a strawberry board, home decor/DIY, a kinnie board, outfits, ponytown, makeup, gacha Club edits (they're just cute and I like drawing people's characters for them), different aesthetics like cyberpunk or pastel, custom dolls ranging from bjds to littlest pet shops, nails, origami, hair, gaming Setups and aesthetics, anime figurines, imvu, tattoos, nd one for profile pictures I usually use on Xbox or discord or something lol. I spend alot of time on it. Usually when I'm in the bathtub tbh
my boyfriends is really edgy and cool, he saves horror stuff and moody medieval Gothic things to help w his writing lol.

:::ʚ♡ɞ:::

Please ping me!

Voltie — Moody Posted 12 months ago ( 2023/05/2 23:09:47 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

pinterest is how I find references to study.
I honestly save whatever I feel is useful for my art lol or just things I want to try to draw.

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website]

Voltie — They/Them Posted 12 months ago ( 2023/05/2 23:20:52 )
There's something foul about the air here...

I use pinterest all the time. Mostly for art inspo but I also have a board for fashion and a few boards for my characters. I would share it but there's some more graphic pictures I have saved 😅

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ

Donator — She/her Posted 12 months ago ( 2023/05/3 14:26:33 )

@milkshake: wow you have so many different boards. What does your feed look like haha. Probably a lot of different stuff at once. It really is just good vibes tho.

@Stinky: When I started I was looking at a lot of different animals too. I think they are so pretty.

@MoodyB: That's cool ^^

@grost: It's ok, you don't have to share the links or pics haha

Donator — she/her Posted 12 months ago ( 2023/05/4 01:11:11 )

I have an account and a few art inspiration/ references saved, but I never think to actually look at them. o -o;;

I think the last time I actually used Pinterest was back in February when I needed to find inspiration and references for an illustration I made.

❀❀❀❀

Check out my shop! Currently selling Winter '21 Plasma Orb Items and more.

Donator — She/her Posted 12 months ago ( 2023/05/4 19:57:20 )

@Ark: Sometimes I use it a ton and sometimes I forget about it lol

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.