Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Entertainment Fallout New Vegas

Donator — Any Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/14 20:21:24 )

:::ʚ♡ɞ:::
okokkk yes I'm late I know but
I played fallout 4 first, my boyfriend got me into it. I really loved it, was my favorite for a long time. Everyone told me to get into New Vegas because it's much better, and I just couldn't idk why. I really hated it at first. Fallout 4 felt alot like skyrim to me and I loved the graphics, the customization is still my favorite by far (other than mhw), and it controlled very smoothly.
I finally gave new vegas a real chance after like, a year. Mannnnnnn there's so much to do!! This game is so GOOD. SO MANY CHOICES. AAAAH. I love the guns tbh, and I'm almost never bored. Feels more challenging too, but in a good way. Those deathclaws ruined me lmao
honestly this game gives me so much serotonin and km surprised bc I just did not like it at all at first lol. granted I'm in a better environment now too so I'm sure that has an impact

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/14 23:27:05 )
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
@milkshake: Ahhhhh I'm glad someone else understands! Fallout New Vegas is my favorite game I've played in the series.
I love the Southwestern aesthetic and I feel that the storyline (including side quests) have a much darker and more serious tone to them.
Plus there's a sexbot lmao xD

Donator — Any Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/15 03:49:11 )

@PashminaPanda: OH yeah, I was telling my bf the other day about how horrific some of the quests are, especially like the cannibism one and the entire Gamorrah quest line!

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/15 14:01:55 )
I have to start playing again. I'm still in the very beginings of the game... I've been kinda playing Sims 4 a lot lately and Bioshock.

Donator — Any Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/15 20:23:12 )

@macsen191: I love ur signature <3
sims4 looks so nice, I tried playing it in Xbox and hated the controls tho lol

Please ping me!

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/15 21:02:15 )
Thank you! I found it on the internet. :) I know what you mean about Sims4 on console... plus you don't get to play with Mods... PC is the best I think for it.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/15 22:16:15 )
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
@milkshake: Yes I saw a Youtube video about a mod that they made for New Vegas that's supposed to take place in Mexico. I wish I had a PC to play it. ;-;
Thinking about playing Pokemon Crystal again.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.