Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/19 04:00:11 )

@SorrowTheMad: I think Friendsgiving is an awesome invention. Not everyone can be or wants to be with family for Thanksgiving. I’m glad it’s becoming common.
Thank you. I’m working hard. Next week I won’t be working on school and then I’ll have about 4 days of break and then a trip to England like I said before. So I went hard this week lol
That would be a really good tour to give yourself. And they made it all the way to Minnesota?

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/19 04:04:38 )

Total - Yeah, fighting the bugs can be fun and sometimes a jump scare when the spiders notice you. I can kill the wolf spiders, but they are pretty annoying to do so. Much easier with a melee person keeping the aggro while I shoot at it with my bow.

Voltie — they/them Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/19 04:45:49 )

@Totalanimefan: super understandable :-O it sounds very hard to live
there, there's a lot goin on all the time w/ fires and earthquakes and yeah
the cost of living sounds so tough !! i'm glad you're happy w/ where u are !

yes some people have to evacuate it's really awful.. it happens close to us
and some summers were a bit iffy around my town even :'-{ can't wait to
live somewhere else as well, natural disasters scare me a LOT

yes !! sounds so good i'll let you know if i ever get into it n stuff, that's tru
the switch has lots of graphic upgrades for games which are nice ! oh do
you play botw btw ? idk if you like loz or not but thought to ask !

oo what's that ?? i never even heard of it ! sounds fun tho i lov social stuff
for game systems, i play solo so it's nice to find stuff i can do w/ others

oof understandable &_& very good to take breaks, helps your brain recharge !

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/19 16:49:13 )

@dragoness129: That's gonna be a no from me dog. lol

@harmony: Have the wildfires affected you a lot? I know some years it was bad in WA too. I'm very happy to be living in DC. It's a really beautiful city with lots to do.
Natural Disasters are awful. I can remember a lot of hurricanes hitting my area growing up in FL. I would still take that over a wildfire though.
I do like BOTW. My husband and I played it together when we first got our switch. He did the controls and we both picked where to go next and solved the different puzzles together. What other games do you like for the Switch? Pokemon Gen 4 remakes are out today and I'm going to play them ^^
The ware ware plaza was the name for the plaza that you see when the Wii U starts up. It's not a game ^^;
Thanks. I passed that class that I wrote the essays for :) I wrote another essay yesterday but I think I'm going to take a break from school today and just chill. I've done a lot this week.
Oh did you know that there is an event going in Voltra? You should have seen some stuff about it in your pings? We have a new Blackjack game if you click on the carousel (and were you can play the jigsaw). There is an event forum with daily event threads and other staff run contests. You can also get the event items for free there.

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/19 23:38:27 )

Total - lol. Is it the spiders? The spiders are what get most people.
There is a safe spider mode where it turns them into blobs. Round pebble blobs.

Voltie — they/them Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/20 00:05:01 )

@Totalanimefan: definitely >.< the smoke mostly but a lot of fires get really
close to town.. & that's great i'm so glad !! it's nice to like where you live :'-3
i definitely agree.. oof those sound bad too, i forgot FL had those !!

aww that sounds so nice !! TwT i love playing games w/ my partner too
hmm i like smash a bit but i can never keep a solid online membership
cuz of low funds all the time - , - mostly i play ports tho or indie games
the link's awakening remake was cute ! the mystery dungeon one was
okay but not as good as the original (well, in my opinion anyway) also i
hope the remake is fun, feel free to talk abt it ! idk if i'll get it tbh

ohh gotcha !! i had no idea hehe sounds cool though, i definitely missed
it entirely since i just recently got one— good job !! a well deserved break ^o^

yes !!! i've definitely been doing the threads, it's really cool cuz i never
usually do stuff like this or even get the chance to. i love the idea a lot
i have yet to do the blackjack game but hopefully soon i'll try it out ! i've
done a few puzzle games though they're pretty relaxing and fun

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/20 00:25:14 )
-runs through semi-frantically- ... because "why not"??? ?XD

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/20 01:45:45 )

@dragoness I don’t mind them in real life but I feel like I’m video games they are extra scary.

@Wildfire haha nice to see you.

@harmony: smash is a lot of fun. I never really played online but I used to play with my sister a lot.
Zelda games are a lot of fun. Often times I can’t figure out all of the puzzles on my own though lol
The events are super fun and it’s a good way to get to know others and make sure friends. Blackjack is really fun and quick. You can win 5 times per day and it only takes a few mins to do.

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/20 03:59:05 )

-nods- Definitely can be a jump scare.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/20 04:21:46 )
@Totalanimefan: Yeah I like that idea a lot. I have way too many friends that like their families for that but still, it's a cool idea :)
Well that's awesome, it's nice that you can focus on something else since you've already made sure to get the stuff you need to get done finished. :D
Yeah they did! It's called the Kensington Runestone and was found near Kensington in 1898! I believe it's in a museum in Alexandria (which isn't too far from me) so one of these days I'll go see it.

Voltie — they/them Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/22 04:25:51 )

@Totalanimefan: it's pretty fun online ! i used to play w/ friends a lot tho
when i was younger :'-3 now i'm kind of a hermit these days sadly heh

aww that's fair ! zelda is one of my all time favorites, i love a lot of the
storylines and characters.. the puzzle aspect can definitely get tricky

yes !! i'm a bit shy w/ these things but i've been trying >,< i'm glad its
a more quick option !! has me wondering if they'll add more games..

Voltie — The Dude Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/22 06:19:10 )
Forgive, O Lord,
my little jokes on thee...

@sorrowthemad: That's fair. At least there's that.

@totalanimefan: It hasn't been sticking around though, lol.

Have a good Community Day?

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/22 14:45:32 )

@Colin: I did have a good Community day. I didn't really have much time to play it though. I bought tickets to see Gintama the very final in theaters over a month ago, and Community Day hadn't been announced yet. I also had to go some stuff that day and was trying to play during. I did manage to get a few shinys. Only evolved one. What about you?

@harmony: That was one of the things I loved about Gaia online back in the day. You would meet someone nerdy and they would have an account and then you would have real life friends and online friends to chat with. It was good times.
I still think that Zelda is a great series and I love when new ones come out. I would buy them a lot as a kid but would never be able to get more than like 3 dungeons in.
I'm sure they will add more games in the future. I'm just glad that there is Blackjack now! I've been waiting for this game for a while. They announced it months ago, but they have had other things to work on (mostly events) so it hasn't opened until now.

@SorrowTheMad: Haha maybe one year you should sneak over to see what it's like to have a family that you like. I'm really different from the rest of my family, so that's kinda tough, but I would say overall they still like me. There are just a lot on no no topics, from both sides, lol
That's so cool. You have to go!

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/23 02:34:41 )
@Colin: Hey man how've you been? Hope you're doing alright :)

@Totalanimefan: Eventually I'll move and then I'll have to do it that way haha. I just don't really care for most of my family. We have a side full of idiots (and I mean, potentially putting people's lives in danger because they're stubborn and stupid) and I just don't really do well with them
Yeah! Alexandria isn't too far away. I have a buddy that likes Viking stuff (not for the same reason but still) that I might ask if he wants to go with me. Or maybe I'll try going myself. In the last few months I've really gotten adventurous and idk what the deal is lol.

Voltie — they/them Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/26 02:51:02 )

@Totalanimefan: aww ikr that sounds so nice TwT i wish i was more into
it when it was better back then.. now it sounds a bit ? idk too much ahh

me too !! i tend to like the older ones a bit more but most of em
i enjoy one way or another.. i love the music aspect a lot of them !!

yess can't wait !! i'm glad you finally got it then :-O that's awesome !!
everything has been great so far event wise so that's fair.. how've you
been btw ? i been away for a bit, besides trying to catch the event

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/27 05:19:27 )

@SorrowTheMad: yeah totally a thing to plan for in the future.
That sounds really cool. You said it’s not that far away, but how far away is it from your place? This new side of you is awesome.

@harmony: now it’s not good lol. Now you should just hang here. Have you posted in the event forum? I feel like I haven’t seen you there but I also haven’t been there that often lol
The music from Zelda is so good.
I’ve been good. I love anime. You can tell by my name. My mom hates it. And she is like they are always yelling. And I’m like not always and if it’s a battle shonen they are going to yell when fighting.
But also someone put on an Episode of Its Always Sunny in Philly and they were yelling the WHOLE episode and taking over each other and my mom didn’t say anything about it.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/27 17:49:03 )
@Totalanimefan: For sure! Someday I'd love to see all the runestones that are still intact (at least the ones in North America) but I can start with this one :) Alexandria is only like an hour away from me. I just don't ever have the time. I'll try to make some time for it in the next couple weeks though.
I know, it's a little weird to say but I'm actually really loving "extrovert" me. I do need a day or so to recharge by myself once in a while but still, this is a lot better than I thought it'd be. :)

Voltie — The Dude Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/29 07:08:47 )
Forgive, O Lord,
my little jokes on thee...

@totalanimefan: That's fair. Got a nice evolved shiny as well. How was Gintama???

@sorrowthemad: Been all right. This time of year's a bit stressful for me, but the holidays usually are. How about you?

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.
"There is no shame in deterrence. Having a weapon is very different from actually using it." - Ghandi

Voltie — they/them Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/29 10:46:20 )

@Totalanimefan: i've definitely heard TwT that i will do ! i love it here
yea well i think so ?? or wait maybe not, is that seperate from the event
threads like the door votes n stuff ? mainly just been doing that i guess !

big agree !! it's a big reason i've gotten into music / wanted to do it myself
my mom hates it too lol !! she's a bit older and generally doesn't think any
animated show is fit for adults which.. is boring and inaccurate imo >:-{

yea i agree ! it's just more upbeat usually than like... real life shows which
is to be expected, doesn't mean they're shouting all the time though omg
yeah exactly, i've never watched that but i can definitely imagine !!

ALSO !!! thank you for the keys om g ur so sweet i .. !! ;;__;;

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/29 16:55:34 )

@SorrowTheMad: The recharge time is very important. I'm glad that you like living your life and liking it. ^^ I hope you had a good weekend.

@Colin: The movie was great! But I accidentally watched it in English and it was really weird lol. I'm 180 episodes into the Japanese anime. lol

@harmony: The daily event threads are the door ones and you get that day's event item for free if you post in that thread.
Totally agree with you. So much anime and manga are not for kids. Just cause it's not live action doesn't mean it's for kids.
I don't normally watch it's always Sunny but I did because someone put it on (which is ok) but not a word from my mom about the yelling lol
No problem. I hope that's enough to help. Remember to play Blackjack daily too (and on your mules if you have any, you are allowed 2)

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.