Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/8 15:53:04 )
@Totalanimefan: I'm sory to say ... That no it hasnt been fixed... they promised to call me in the morning, which they did not. but my spoons are well spent for today as today also marks 1 year since my dad passed away

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/8 19:18:27 )

@TeaTales: I'm so sorry. That's really hard, the first death anniversary. Take time for yourself today (and maybe go somewhere warm for a little but)

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/8 21:38:44 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d’espoir |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Totalanimefan:

@star2000shadow: That's cool. How are you today?

@Colin: Yeah I'm already tired of winter after our preview week lol

@TeaTales: I feel like that's a long time from now. ^^;

I'm pretty good 'nods' how are you. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/8 22:03:45 )

@star2000shadow: I'm pretty good too. The weather today was really nice. Not too cold at all and sunny. :)

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/9 04:09:40 )
@Totalanimefan: Im somewhere warm... found my electric heater, hoping it an keep my apartment warm till the radiator is fixed. Spent 1½ ish hour by the beach, tossing out roses and speaking. while the sun set. Had a bit of rp going as well... soup comfot food..

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/9 05:31:22 )

@TeaTales: I hope your time by the water was good.
Nice an electric blanket! Those are awesome!

Voltie — they/them Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/10 04:10:00 )

@Totalanimefan: understandable ! i don't really have a set style so that'd
be pretty tough TvT but you're right, i don't even think i'd have the
energy for that so.. best i just stay drawing when i can !!

hm, decent i suppose !! i've been busying myself w/ packing as
i'm trying to move across country &_& which has been hectic..
just got the boxes today though, i'm hoping everything will fit

how about you ? anything going on lately ?

Voltie — The Dude Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/10 07:08:40 )
Forgive, O Lord,
my little jokes on thee...

@sorrowthemad: ....yeesh. I hate smoking.

@totalanimefan: Wow. That's pretty warm for this time of year.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.
"There is no shame in deterrence. Having a weapon is very different from actually using it." - Ghandi

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/10 13:35:37 )
@Totalanimefan: Mom and dad have some residuals still and mom has decided to take today off from work. She's been getting these periods of pretty extreme exhaustion sporadically, which I guess is a common "after Covid" thing. The more I hear about people's "during" and "after" Covid experience the more I realize how fantastically lucky I was. I had hardly any symptoms while sick and I had zero residuals after. Least they can still taste and smell though :/ They'll be fine I'm sure, just not 100% yet.

@Colin: I don't mind it when they're respectful about it but grandma just chain smokes like mad and she has a fan blowing on her which blows it right in my face while we're playing cards.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/10 16:50:24 )

@harmony: I moved across the country last year. It's so much freaking work isn't it?! I hope that you will be able to find some time to relax. When is the moving date(s)? Are you going to drive or fly? Have you decided what you are keeping and what you are getting rid of?
I'm alright. Just ups and downs. I'm understanding the class a bit better, but I took a mock exam yesterday to see if I was ready for the exam, and I failed it. It doesn't count for anything, but during it I was like, what I don't remember how to do this for some parts.

@Colin: Agreed, but the Floridian in me in very happy. I think I spent 2-3 hours outside yesterday enjoying the beautiful weather. After this week it's gone until April.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/10 16:53:46 )

@SorrowTheMad: Yeah I heard that low energy and brain fog can affect people after they are 'done' with COVID. I heard it can be like 2 weeks, or up to half a year. It's really crazy how it can be gone but the body is still reacting it to. I hope your parents recover quickly, but as long as they go to a Dr for check ups I think they will be ok. I'm really glad that your Dad survived.
You were lucky. I'm glad that when you had it, it wasn't that bad for you, and I hope that you don't get it again. I have heard of some people getting the Delta variant after having COVID before it existed.
Also I saw that you were talking about smoking, I hate smoking. I hate all of it, the cost, how it kills you over time, people's addictions, 2nd hand smoke. It's just awful. There are no positives.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/10 19:52:07 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d&rsquo;espoir |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Totalanimefan:

@star2000shadow: I'm pretty good too. The weather today was really nice. Not too cold at all and sunny. :)

we've had nice cool days. though today its a bit to cool but that's okay. I'm at least not over heated. <:3( )~~

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/10 19:59:32 )
@Totalanimefan: Oh no, i dont hav an electric blanket more like a wind-blower that blows hot air out in my apartment, but yes it was a ood time by the ocean

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/11 01:27:20 )

@star2000shadow: That's nice. I think today was the last of the nice weather days. Maybe tomorrow is the last one, then we are getting a storm and a cold front.
@TeaTales: Oh I see. I have one of those. I rarely use it since I also have an electric blanket and a proper heater, but it's there just in case.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/11 02:40:56 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d&rsquo;espoir |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Totalanimefan: We're getting some type of snow tomarrow 'makes face' <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/11 05:36:17 )

@star2000shadow: ew that’s gross. Too early in the season.
But at least snow is pretty.

Voltie — they/them Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/11 08:22:14 )

@Totalanimefan: honestly yea !! >.< it sucks without family support too, they're making
it that much harder for my first move.. i'm trying my very best to not be stressed though thank you..
i don't have an exact date actually, since im gonna be flying i'll have to send my boxes to my future
place first which my partner will store & then book my flight 2-3 months in advance for a cheaper price..

as for what im keeping.. i'm getting there, i'm gonna donate all my books and maybe some clothes
if my local thrift store is willing to take them !! i'm trying to downsize as best i can, sending packages
is expensive and tough !! &_& esp since i have to walk to my post office, in awful weather sometimes

I'm glad you're hanging in there 💛 it sounds rlly tough for sure .. just means there's more study to do
i suppose. its hard figuring stuff out so i understand the stress ;; i hope things do get easier with your
schoolwork though, is it stressing you out much ? and when is the real exams gonna be for you ?

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/11 16:00:07 )
@Totalanimefan: Yeah I'm definitely lucky. I was one of the first people I knew to get it, but now that pretty much everyone I know has had it at some point or another I have a lot more information about the lasting effects of it. I'm glad my parents made it through too. No thank you.
Yeah my grandma has been smoking since she was like 13-14. She's over 70 now. Not good. I've never been able to be around her for extended periods of time because of how much she's always smoked, I was born with asthma because my mom smoked while she was pregnant with me (and my younger brothers). Of course I'm only talking about cigarettes here haha. I have plenty of 420 friends lol.

Voltie — they/them Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/11 17:04:55 )

@Totalanimefan: also !! sorry to ask twice but may i ask for 800 volts ?
for two accessory items ! if you want i can list them im just lazy atm TwT

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/11 18:09:38 )

@harmony: Ah I see. Do you have a job lined up on the other side? What is making you want to move? I'm sorry that your family isn't supporting you. It makes it a lot harder. Like you said books aren't worth shipping, but also anything that's heavy but not worth a lot isn't worth shipping. Remember that the money you don't spend on shipping is what you could spend on buying things on the other side. It might also be worth it to check your luggage on the plane and put lots of your stuff in it.
From where to where are you moving? I did CA to DC.
Thanks. I took another mock exam yesterday and I passed it! If only that was the real one lol. I studied a bit more yesterday as well. The real exam for me is in 20 mins. I hope that I pass, but I think that I will.
I'll send you a trade for 800 volts. ^^

@SorrowTheMad: I'm 420 friendly as well, but boy do I hate the smell still lol. My body just doesn't like smoke no matter what, but I do agree it's better smelling than Cigs. Not wanting to start anything, but do you think that you and your family will get the vaccine? It's FDA approved now.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.