Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ┤▒├ Wildfire's World ┤▒├ All welcome, all the time - come say Hi!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/27 13:59:51 )
Good to know it's not just me. I know people who just literally throw stuff in to a bag and seem to be well-equipped... somehow...

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/27 14:01:11 )

My friend does that. She waits til the very last second, and still manages to have everything she needs.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/27 14:05:54 )
My husband does that. How do they DO that??

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/27 14:06:48 )

I have no idea. o.o is very impressive.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/27 14:07:52 )
Quite! Especially when it's the little things that they somehow manage to have with them despite their apparent lack of planning and "actually" packing... the things that can make or break a trip... ya know?

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/27 14:09:59 )

Mhmm. It just looks like they randomly threw stuff into a suitcase, and somehow it's perfect.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/27 14:11:39 )
Exactly. It's an art. Or magic. Yeah... it's magic. :3

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/27 14:12:50 )

I too believe that's it's magic.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/27 14:30:31 )
Packing magic! :3

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/27 14:31:13 )
...I need to get myself some of that kind of magic- lol!! XD

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/27 14:36:41 )

I need to get the magic of getting up and doing the things. I just want to sleep more XD.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/27 14:38:19 )
Lol. That's an entirely different kind of magic!!

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/27 14:39:17 )

I know. A very elusive kind of magic.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/27 14:47:40 )
It really is, isn't it?
It's a magic that kind of makes sense for those who travel a LOT, but my hubby, for example, doesn't. I'm not sure how he manages that kind of magic tbh, but he seems to do it all the time!

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/27 14:48:54 )

My friend did do a lot of traveling in the past, so that's probably why she's good at it now.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/27 14:52:45 )
That makes sense.
I've done a fair amount of traveling but I guess not enough, it at least not enough recently, to have that knack -that magic- down.

Voltie — Moody Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/27 19:38:23 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Wildfire: i am as of late only doing video games cause computer thinks its fun to blue screen extremely often.
so feels i am forced to stop art. or at least attempt painting. so it's kind made me depressed.

im hoping the one causing the drama has gone home.
basically my grandmother's younger sister passed a week or so ago, and this guy is one of the elder sons i think??
and very much anti vaxxer and causing a ton of drama they had to call the police on him.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/27 20:01:03 )
@MoodyB: Oh no! Random blue screens definitely make it difficult to do any work or get in to a creative mode! I hope your computer decides to start behaving soon! :3 I'm sorry to hear that your family members are making that much of a fuss over their conflicting beliefs that it got to the point of having to call the police! That does not sound like a good situation at all! :( Also, I'm sorry to hear about your grandmother's sister (your great aunt?) - please accept my condolences

Voltie — Moody Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/27 20:04:55 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Wildfire: im just hoping it lives enough for me to replace it.
Having constant battles with this laptop since it blue screened the other day...twice in one day.
and that is definitely not good.
So not being able to do the art i want has been very difficult mentally for me since it's my happy place in a sense lol.

Yeah. he's been not fun to be around from what i heard. And it's making it even harder on the younger brother.
who is very grieved over his mother's passing.
So im hoping he's gone home or something. and he got upset over no reason too. they only said he wished he came sooner to see other relatives and began his fit and yelling so they were afraid he was going to hit my other grandmother's sister. :/

it's alright, we knew she was going to pass due to her health had really declined since she had her stroke and had a few mini strokes
along with open heart surgery. But she is no longer in pain or suffering.

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website]

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/27 20:12:40 )
@MoodyB: Yes, I hope your computer lives long enough to replace it too!! :3 Blue screens and the death of computers always seems sudden and a bit shocking... and definitely not convenient! I understand what you mean about it being your "happy place" :3 It sounds like he's in that angry phase of grieving ... and getting really angry! I hope you haven't had too much interaction with him (it doesn't sound like it, fortunately). You have a good perspective on things (that at least she's no longer in pain, etc.), but grief can still be surprising and quite the emotional rollercoaster...

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.