Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Voltra Discussion 1 day left for current orbs!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/19 23:17:37 )

@Ruby: Yeah I hope she does too. Do you live close to her in rl?
You are good at making avatars so I'm not surprised. ^^

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/19 23:18:02 )

@Totalanimefan: it was a degree! i got an MBA. it was tough with everything that happened it's hard to believe i got through it. i had a 3.9 throughout. i'm pretty proud of myself.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/19 23:19:48 )

@Bonnie: OMG that's amazing. You got your MBA during COVID AND you got a 3.9!?! Wow you better be impressed.

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/19 23:20:52 )
@Totalanimefan: Lol yeah we live together so that's pretty close xD I'm not able to live on my own so I've never left home xD
Aww thank you ;3; She really likes her current one so I'm happy about that x3 she loves flowers :3
She asks how you're doing from time to time btw :3 so she means to get on and chat lol

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/19 23:24:43 )

@Ruby: Oh that's cool. I didn't want to assume.
Her current one is really pretty. ^^
Aw I'm flattered that she remembered me. That's really sweet of her. I'm doing alright. ^^

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/19 23:31:03 )
@Totalanimefan: No worries lol
Aww thanks :3
She really liked your message in her welcome thread :3 she said you were very nice~

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/19 23:47:09 )

@Ruby: Aw I was remembered for that? That makes my day. You know, you try to welcome people to the community but you aren't even sure they read it, or understand what Voltra is. I'm glad that she liked it.
Have you/are you going to upload any of the new orb items? ^^

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/19 23:52:22 )
@Totalanimefan: She absolutely did! And I thank you for being kind to her and making her smile as she doesn't get that often so it made my day too <3

Oh for sure! They aren't up for prep yet but yeah I'll definitely be helping out :3 tis my job after all~ haha even when it's frustrating it's fun work lol

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/19 23:54:55 )

@Totalanimefan: yeah, it was hard. but i just pushed through it. some of the courses weren't content hard but assignment hard. so i had to churn out quiz after paper after quiz after paper. ;c

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/20 00:00:41 )

@Ruby: Aw you're welcome.
That's cool. ^^ I'm sure the 25th or whatever day you guys start will be hectic lol

@Bonnie: Yeah I've been here before. It's hell. I'm glad that you are able to get through it and have such an amazing GPA

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/20 00:03:15 )

@Totalanimefan: yes thank you! i feel really blessed. but back to the conversation at hand...i wonder what the theme of these orbs will be. the last few orb themes have been amazing!

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/20 00:14:31 )
@Totalanimefan: Well I mean hopefully things will get done before launch day xD but that hasn't been my experience yet xD

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/20 01:58:56 )

@Bonnie: I totally agree. I’m going to guess planets. I have no proof though lol
What do you think the theme will be?
@Ruby: lol before launch today sounds good and less stressful to me too.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/20 04:03:13 )

@Totalanimefan: yeah planets seems likely
i will never say no to more stars myself haha

or it could just be alien themes LOL

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/20 04:43:11 )

@Vixen: Oh Aliens. That’s a good one I didn’t think of lol. There really is so much you can do with a space theme.
I have nothing to go off of with planets except for Drew’s first post, but it’s also an expression so we could be reading too much into it lol

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/20 05:22:43 )

@Totalanimefan: or maybe some sort of alternative universe kind of theme
yeah "out of this world" is rather vague xD lots of possibilities!
either way i'm looking forward to it :3

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/20 09:15:45 )
@Totalanimefan: we’ll see lol sometimes things just take longer but we always get it done eventually~

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/20 16:01:06 )

@Totalanimefan: no clue. i wonder if it will be summer themed?

bloop

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/20 19:06:00 )

@Vixen: I agree, and plus a part of me is like, what if they wasn't even a hint and the staff are giggling at our detective work lol
@Ruby: True, true. The staff has never disappointed. How many uploaders do you guys have now?
@Bonnie: That would be cool. I think the first summer orb was summer themed? I'm not sure, or maybe they would want to save that for the summer event. I would totally love to see more summery items though. It's my favorite season.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/20 20:05:45 )

@Totalanimefan: lmao sounds like staff xD
if it isn't a clue at all, maybe it'll be something summery to go with the seasonal change :3

please @ me

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.