Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/19 22:17:32 )

@Colin: Yeah those are really the only two they could have done. I just think it would have been nice considering the other event we got new pokemon and the events are kind of suppose to mirror each other.
Yeah I kind of can't believe that they went that far in the research with all the purification. Normal it's just like 3 times. Luckily I do have a good amount of stardust but it's not the same for everyone.

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/19 22:22:46 )

| ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ꜱᴜʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴘɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ!
@Totalanimefan: AND I got some more gummies, (yay) and FINALLY got my new tablet. Wewt

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/19 22:30:43 )

@Amber Lynne: Like candy ones, or like CBD ones? lol
Wow that's awesome! It sounds like you are having a great day. ^^

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/19 22:37:43 )

@Totalanimefan: cbd ones are candy... XD
But yeah. cbd/thc

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/19 22:45:14 )
Forgive, O Lord,
my little jokes on thee...

@totalanimefan: Inkay would have been a nice introduction. Zorua I can see having its OWN thing, but Inkay's nothing special, so it would have fit right in.

And same. I'm fortunate enough to have an abundance of stardust, but new players will find this a substantial hurdle.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/19 22:55:15 )

@Amber Lynne: Yeah I know, but I didn't know how to say like the regular ones lol
Awesome that you could get some, do you use them for pain, or to relax?

@Colin: True. I was thinking they were going to do Inkay. Zorua should have it's own event, but I don't know what they are waiting for. Like it could have been a cool April's Fools event Pokemon.
Yeah new players and casuals. I feel like people who only play sometimes or only raid never really have enough stardust for how many pokemon they need to power up. I was sitting at 6 mil before last community day. I powered up my Hundo Altaria to level 40. So that cost a lot and then I unlocked a 2nd move on a shiny I got that weekend too. Oh and I powered up a Thundrus for raids. So now I'm 'down to' 5.5mil.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/19 22:59:18 )
Forgive, O Lord,
my little jokes on thee...

@totalanimefan: Pretty much. Inkay not being introduced seems like a massive waste.

And heh, yeah, I hover around 3 mil Stardust, which fluctuates up and down depending on powering up pokemon, learning their second move, etc. etc. I try and keep a good amount in reserve for... well, anything.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.
"There is no shame in deterrence. Having a weapon is very different from actually using it." - Ghandi

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/19 23:03:03 )
@Totalanimefan: Well that's good at least. I remember panicking once as a kid in one of those plastic pools you can buy (the big ones, not the kiddie pools. That's ridiculous and I know it's so dumb lol. Yeah they really did! And it just got crazier. I love "Keywords" in Magic. Rather than like Yugioh where everything has a different ability all spelled out for you, they just have a lot of simple keywords to make it much easier. Like Lifelink, it means if the creature does Damage you gain that much life. Or Deathtouch, means if it deals any damage to a creature it kills it (even if the creature is much weaker).

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/19 23:03:48 )

@Totalanimefan: Sleep, specifically.
I've brutal insomnia, Colin can back it up if you want, lol, and getting to sleep is ... a task and a half.
They help a bit. Not perfect, but a bit.

Plus, I just like 'em.

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/19 23:23:00 )
Pfft I went looking for this thread in my bookmarked and went right past it xD whoops xD

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/19 23:23:33 )

@Colin: I used to be around 2 mil a lot, but then I started used a Go+ more and I stopped getting good IV pokemon in raids, so the dust just went up and up. And I feel like they have given us a lot of bonus dust events since the new year. I think they know that people will play for extra dust lol.
Oh the topic of video games, Shin Megami Tensei III is coming out soon. Are you thinking about getting it?

@Amber Lynne: Oh I know you have trouble sleeping to put it lightly. We have chatted a lot when it was 4am for you. ^^;

@SorrowTheMad: Yeah sometimes in Yu-GI-Oh it's too wordy and your eyes just glaze over as you try to read the whole description lol

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/19 23:23:53 )

@Ruby: lol well at least you found us again now.

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/19 23:29:04 )

@Totalanimefan: 4am is early. Lol.

But yeah. I got some gummies.
And a tablet.
and the fridge was replaced
Overall?
Can't complain about today =D

How about you? Things going well on your end?

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/19 23:29:15 )
@Totalanimefan: Yep! as long as I get pings I'll remember to come back xD I really need to get my post count up for that item in your other thread lol

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/19 23:31:05 )

@Ruby: Pings are lovely, no?
Almost unbelievable that they werne't always a part of the site. XD

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/19 23:31:07 )

@Amber Lynne: Sounds like a 10/10 day.
I didn't do much. My husband got his 2nd shot today! I'm ready to be there for him when he starts feeling the effects.

@Ruby: Pings are so awesome. I'm so glad that we have a ping system on Voltra. How many posts away are you?

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/19 23:33:20 )

@Totalanimefan: Win!
I want to set up to get my first, as I can now, but ... I dunno
I want my other half to get it first, as he's the one with the actual health condition (diabetes) which could make it worse for him, and we agreed we will not get them at the same time, juuuust in case one needs the other to take care of 'em. Heard stories of side effects knocking people oin their asses for a couple days, and all.

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/19 23:49:03 )

@Amber Lynne: Yeah we aren't getting it at the same time for that reason. I'm getting mine next Wed. I had the option to get it today but passed. I am a little jelly that he will be fully vaxxed before me, but neither of us have health conditions.
He should get his, and then you can get yours a few days later. The first shot isn't that bad. I didn't feel anything but pain in my arm. No headache, no chills, etc etc. My husband had chills the first shot and he said that was the first time he had ever had chills in his life! lool

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/19 23:51:00 )
@Totalanimefan: For real lol. I can't believe some of the stuff on Yugioh cards and it could be summed up with a keyword pretty easily.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/19 23:51:49 )

@SorrowTheMad: Sometimes that had to make the font smaller just so that they could fit the description in it lol

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.