Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/25 19:25:19 )
════════════════⠀ ∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

@bonnie: omggg that sounds so good!
did you make it yourself??

@totalanimefan: oh sounds tasty! i had oat milk w my coffee too
chai is so good, i added it to my grocery list haha i should pick some up next time!!

@fayekittie: ahh i get that, i feel like wo something to enforce a routine it's easy to stay up/sleep in every day

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘ ⠀════════════

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/25 19:25:57 )

shakes head i took a lunch break two hours ago and i just have been binging youtube videos lmao ...... idk it's friday >_>
i should go back to work though!!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/25 19:35:21 )
@xvz:
Yeah! I feel like my sense of time is so messed up. :vanora_shock:

@Totalanimefan:
Yep, I was born and raised here.
My mom is local. My dad was with the navy.

My husband and I were supposed to move to the UK but the pandemic happened right before we were set to move.

We have friends that we wanted to live by or roomie with.

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/25 19:40:30 )

yeah seems p understandable...! do you feel like there's anything you could build a routine around?

⠀∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀art shop⠀·⠀gallery⠀·⠀closet⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀buying / questing: capricorn ⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

art by kiwi and koneko <3

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/25 20:29:52 )

@Totalanimefan: I didn't know colleg ewas like that in the US. That's pretty awesome, I would have loved to have the option to choose.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/25 23:04:40 )

@xvz: oatly brand oat milk is the only one for me <33 just ran out and bought some today so that I could make the chai at home.

@FayeKittie: that really sucks on the timing there. Do you think you will be able to do the move in 2021.
Sounds like a beautiful place to grow up but I’m sure the Economy isn’t that great for young people. I grew up in Florida and the weather is tropical but most of the jobs are centered around tourism. Have you ever been to the UK before? What makes you want to move there?

@sunny: yeah it tends to be a lot more flexible than the UK. And for your electives you can actually pick something unrelated to your degree. So if you can still take that art class, or Japanese class if you want to. I couldn’t believe when I went to the Uk and they told me what classes I would be having with what teacher and when. I was like are we children? Lol plus what if you had a job? Hard to work retail when your schedule changes every semester.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/25 23:41:47 )
@Totalanimefan: Nothing wrong with that lol. I was trying to see some friends I haven't seen in a while this weekend but nothing materialized from that. I'm probably gonna sit around and play video games too.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/25 23:59:40 )
-stops in-
-waves at everyone-
I should stop by here more often again.
Feel free to @me.
-retreats to her hangout and the ongoing attempt to get a couple RL things done-

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/26 00:37:12 )

@Totalanimefan: I’m not familiar but I love Caesar! Especially chicken!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/26 00:37:50 )

@xvz: OH NO. I need to learn lol. It was really spicy and nice!

bloop

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/26 01:42:36 )

@Megaame: What video games are you gonna play?
@Wildfire: I @'ed you. Now what XP

Everyone should go visit Wildfire's hangout. It's a cool thread.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/26 01:42:59 )

@Bonnie: It was pretty good. Your lunch still sounded better.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/26 02:36:50 )
My lunch wasn't that good today lol. It was an Asian chicken salad. Marinated grilled chicken breast over Asian slaw, which was basically cabbage and Mandarin oranges tossed in some sort of vinaigrette. I don't do vinaigrettes, or any dressing for that matter, so I was turned off. Just ate the chicken and the roll that came on the side. |D

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/26 02:59:15 )

@Aisukohi: that’s too bad. I thought your lunch sounded good but if you don’t like dressing it would t be that good. What about dinner? What are you going to have?

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/26 03:08:15 )
@totalanimefan: If it wasn't for the vinaigrette, it would have been a fine lunch lol.

Dinner was much better though. Had a soft boiled egg with some buttered toast. Also French fries from McDonald's since that's what the rest of my family was having. xD

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/26 03:11:25 )

@Aisukohi: I do love McDonald’s French fires. Their burgers upset my stomach but I love the fries. Now I want some lol

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/26 04:14:13 )
It's been forever since I had their fries. The last several times I'd ordered them, they either weren't salted enough or weren't cooked enough. Today they were perfect lol.
Goodbye, Voltra.
Feel free to add me on Discord: aisu9811

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/26 04:37:55 )

@Aisukohi: They definitely need salt and to be cooked right to be good. You are still making me want those fries lol
I LOVE the new avatar! Wow

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/26 20:24:59 )

@Totalanimefan: it's crazy lol. How are you todday?

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/26 20:49:17 )
@Totalanimefan: I'm currently playing Atelier Lulua. Idk if you've heard of the Atelier games but there's a ton of them and I'm trying to slowly play through most of them, but I don't have tons of time to play games.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.