Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat What have you been making lately?

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/31 11:53:25 )

@Totalanimefan: Sorry to hear that about martin.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/1 03:02:20 )

@vengeance: thank you. Martin is ok which I’m happy about. I don’t think he’s going to enjoy it when I have to take the bandage off (just so he doesn’t hurt it further).

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/1 20:11:13 )
Coconut curry with red bell peppers sounds incredible... 🀀🀀🀀

I've been making wanlut rosemary bread, sugar crusted chocolate cookies, grasshopper cheesecake, fish curry, slow cooker roasts, etc. Stress baking. πŸ‘Œ

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/2 03:22:54 )
@Totalanimefan: mixed drinks. Wine, Beer, Margaritas that kind of thing.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/2 06:53:08 )

@Ariella74: oh I see. I haven’t been making those, have you?
@Runner Available: it is pretty good. As for what you have been baking teach me your ways!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/2 14:03:41 )
@Totalanimefan: haha, pinterest and quarantine produces intense results. ;_; do you have a recipe for your curry? I'm always happy to try new things!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/2 15:23:33 )
Ooo macha lemonaid sounds so good!!
I miss macha ever since lock down ;___;;

I've been making a lot more carbonara's and home made pesto's lately!
That's about the extend of my cooking repertoire!

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/2 15:46:15 )
Leave him alone

I recently bought two ball-jointed dolls from a friend of mine, one of them is a female doll. Been looking up clothes and wigs for her, and got the itch to do some crafting. So I made her a flower crown. This my current doll modeling it for me, as his friends won't be here for a while yet.

he's a harmful old man

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/2 18:04:50 )

@Runner Available: it’s from a book called You Suck at Cooking (based on a funny TV show from the same name) let me see if I can find it online. If not I’ll take a picture of it from the cookbook for you.

@Keturah: I ordered some matcha online and it’s great. Maybe you could do the same? The matcha lemonade is so good. I had pasta last night and it was good. Not a homemade sauce but I did add bacon ^^

@Another Movie Addict: That flower crown is so pretty!

@koneko: I haven’t been in the mood for hot drinks either. Make yourself some cold brew ice tea like I posted? It’s honestly great.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/2 20:30:03 )
@Totalanimefan:
Oooo do you know any good places that aren't amazon?!
I'd loveee to try making macha milk tea omg!!!
I have no idea what macha and lemon tastes like, not sure if I want to find out xD

Oooo adding bacon to anything makes it 10xs better!!!
good choice!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/2 20:58:03 )
@Totalanimefan: omg I'm totally subbed to their YouTube channel but haven't watched shit from them yet lol, been mostly watching Binging with Babish and dumb 30 second Tasty gifs πŸ˜‚ but yes pleeease, my boyfriend has gotten me into curry and spicy stuff and I'm desperate for more

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/2 22:07:42 )

@Keturah: what country do you live in? If the US which state? You could order from instant cart or get it at Whole Foods.
It’s a really good combo. Tea and lemonade are Good.

@Runner Available: they are a really funny channel. I couldn’t find it online. Here is a link to the book book here. and I’ll take a photo of the recipe. picture of curry recipe personally I don’t add the chickpeas because even though I do like them, I don’t like them in this. We also make our own curry paste from scratch.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/2 23:04:20 )
@totalanimefan:
I'm from England!!
So no whole foods as far as I know 8(

Maybe I just gotta google it a bit! Now I know it exists I can look for it, haha!
thanks for the great ideas!!
( βœ§β‰– ΝœΚ–β‰–)
art dump ll instagram ll twitter

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/2 23:48:35 )

@Keturah: What about from Waitrose? Maybe a local coffee shop could sell you some? I guess google it?

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/3 06:59:42 )
I'm making a lot of sketches and art. Are there art shops here and can I open my own? (I'm new)

Donator — Divine Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/3 22:31:42 )

Yum that sounds delicious! I love matcha. I've been making banana oath smoothies. So good.

°<°art by KeturahπŸ–€πŸ¦–πŸ–€

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.