Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Feedback I feel like the site needs

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/18 22:47:52 )

more outfit like items.
shirts, pants, dresses, etc.

theres a ton of hairs, face items, and acc. but not enough options for actual clothing.
hey i'm Jessi.

my friend cnts made the pixel

Admin — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/18 22:55:59 )
@Jessibuns: Thanks for the feedback! We aim to expand our common selection of each shop with our monthly Common Surges (announcements) on the 15th of every month. Typically around 10 new items in total is what we try to release with the monthly installments. On top of the common shops we have a large selection of monthly and event items which you can obtain by trading and questing in the forums. And if you haven't been introduced to it yet, the Item Museum is a great resource for looking through our complete item catalog to find other clothing items that may interest you.
If you need assistance or just want to chat, you may contact me anytime by ping or PM.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/18 23:15:07 )

I agree! I feel like there isn’t enough clothes. Like Fozzy said there are new commons on the 15th of every month so I hope we get some great pieces soon.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — Any Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/19 04:19:00 )

》::: ✿・`.*
I think we have lots of clothing but the colors clash or layering makes it hard tbh
If a system was introduced to recolor your stuff thatd be cool, like maybe you need certain things and can do it in rrr? A game for it could also be introduced where you have to collect the items for dying idk

*.`・✿ ::: 《

Please ping me!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.