Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Feedback Question about the status of games

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/8 04:44:27 )

Hi. Since there wasn’t a community discussion in February (which I totally get, it was a shorter month and the new orbs were released)

I was wondering if you guys could share any updates about games/the games page?
I’m very excited for BJ in the future and I know that a lot of people love jigsaw. ^^
I remember the idea being thrown around that the games would grant you a different currency (like tokens or something) that wasn’t confirmed but I understand that if there was a separate currency then it would also take time to make new items and probably more time program things.

Anyway, long story short, could we get an update on it? Thanks

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — Fox Lady Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/13 23:00:16 )
I would also like to know this. I just joined the site, that was recommended to me in a reddit post from someone that used to play Ernya which is now defunct. I like the aesthetics of this site, but as long as it's been going on, I was disappointed of how there aren't any games besides the Jigsaw. And at the very least, the jigsaw games don't even give you any currency to encourage you to keep playing them. The only way to earn Volts is post in forums, and for those who like to just lurk and not really post, earning any volts at all is very slim if you don't write a lot in forums.

Admin — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/14 03:19:29 )
@Crystalkitsune85: We've touched on game development updates in our community discussions since February. As of right now we've looked into a few other game options beyond Blackjacks, but have not pursued them at this time. Blackjacks is still in development graphics wise, but we do have the game functions completed. With the release of new games we are also designing an official arcade page which will bring it's own unique currency and a prize pool. If you'd like to hear more from staff and what the community has had to say on this topic definitely check out the past 2-3 Community Discussions which you can find links to the recordings and outlines in announcements by Mayor Volkan title "Community Discussion" in the News and Updates forum.

Just a side note, we are aware of our lurkers and during events users can play jigsaw for event currency. This is something we hope to continue in the future and even with the new games.
If you need assistance or just want to chat, you may contact me anytime by ping or PM.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.